BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/13/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Bump.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/13/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Can I have the Shiny Ho-Oh, Shiny Tyranitar, Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Giratina and any Shiny Mew of yours. I will clone and trade back, if the "free shinies" thing is still going on.

Zach

Sure. All I do is trade to you and you clone your copy and trade back. AFTER we trade for the 2 Pokemon from the Rival and E4. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have ALL the E4 Pokemon from D/P and Platinum. Thanks again to those who helped me get them. Currently working on getting the rest of the Rival Pokemon. Thanks goes to: Echosong Charizard88 Valk Pythagoras and Forum Shark. Thanks guys.:) EDIT. I have added a 10th anniversary wants section. Thanks.:)

Bump.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/29/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: Pay close attention to my contact time because I can stiil be on WFC but not here so read it CAREFULLY because if I can't chat it will be very hard because I will not be able to PM you guys. I just want to make clear that is how it will be for about a month. Thanks.:) EDIT: I now have all E4 Pokemon from D/P and the Rival Pokemon and the E4 Pokemon from Platinum. Thanks to all those who helped and pitched in.:) EDIT 2. Please note I am not on here all afternnon like it used to be most of the time BUT I am ON WFC waiting for whoever to come on. If you just want to VC or trade or battle PLEASE keep checking WFC so we can stiil do what we normally do. That does not mean we can't do anything because I am not on the forums so keep checking WFC often for me. I am on WFC from 1 PM PST to 11 PM PST unless I am doing something or gone somewhere. Sometimes I leave my DS on if I am gone. If I don't respond please wait there on WFC until I can respond. We can get more done this way. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/03/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:) EDIT. See last post on page 5 because I can't be here all afternoon like I was the past few months so it is VERY IMPORTANT to keep checking WFC. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/08/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/08/09 See post #158 on how to

Can I clone myself a Shiny Dialga, please?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/08/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. Sure. I have 3 of them. 1 has high SP ATK another is Japanese and I think the 3rd is at level 52 but not sure. VC me on WFC because I may not be here until the evening. Check WFC after 1 PST and keep checking until you see me on. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: 10th Anniversary Articuno coming soon. Have to add it to my coming soon list.:) EDIT. Mods Please do not lock this thread. I am moving and do not know how long I will be without internet. I will not be here Tuesday night and beyond so after that I will not be able to update for awhile. Thanks.:)

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/24/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I'm interested in these, and i can clone them.

10th Anniverary Pokemon

Shiny Blastiose level 70 UT (Cloned)
Shiny Celebi level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Espeon level 70 UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Absol level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Umbreon level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone.

I have many 10th Anniversary and Shinys. As well as many other Events.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/24/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Quatra said:
I'm interested in these, and I can clone them.

10th Anniverary Pokemon

Ok. Do you clone with AR? If you do I can tomorrow night after my Wi-Fi is back because I just got back online after moving.:)

xxashxx said:
Quatra said:
I'm interested in these, and I can clone them.

10th Anniverary Pokemon

Ok. Do you clone with AR? If you do I can tomorrow night after my Wi-Fi is back because I just got back online after moving.:)

Yeah i clone Via AR, just Pm me when your able to Trade. I'm available anytime this weekend.

Bad news. It might be Wednesday now because my sister can't do it until then and we have to have a Verizon tech help us connect our router while the DSL is online because when we connect it the DSL disconnects from the internet.:)

xxashxx said:
Bad news. It might be Wednesday now because my sister can't do it until then and we have to have a Verizon tech help us connect our router while the DSL is online because when we connect it the DSL disconnects from the internet.:)

No Problem, i'm in no Rush. I know how the Internet thing can dampen your plans :)

Are you good with connecting a router to DSL so the DSL stays online?:)

xxashxx said:
Are you good with connecting a router to DSL so the DSL stays online?:)

Sorry i'm not, i have a Router connected to a Cable internet. Not messed with DSL yet.

That was the way I had it before we moved and they only have verizon here or we would still have Comcast.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back