BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 0704/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Ok, so could I get your Korean Shaymin? Also, why is the Korean Pikachu not for trade and Shaymin is if they're from the same event?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 0704/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

The Pikachu and Pichu are far more rarer thant the Shaymin. I know quiyter a few members that have Shaymin but all of theirs are NFT events because they say they are legit. I have been told they are legit events but show up as hacks on all checkers due to the fact AR is the only way to get them off Korean games.:) Not very members have the Pikachu and Pichu events. I had a special 5 day giveaway before I NFT'd them and only 1 member traded for them. Last Monday I NFT'd those events XD.:)

Really? Wish I knew about it so I could trade for some of your rare NFT events (like that Tangrowth xD)

Do you want to trade for the France Charizard? I can give you my any cloned event for it like my PCP Shiny Pichu. Already cloned for it.:)

Sorry I don't really think that PCP is worth a French 10 Aniv Charizard : /

EDIT: I now have JEREMY Slowpoke

Oh ok. Are you good at GTS cloning and have you lost any GTS events on the GTS?:)

Well the way I GTS clone is slightly different then the way you probably know so no, I've never lost a pokemon.

What events do you want. I know lots of cloners that AR clone. We can trade as soon as you can tell me what you want cloned. Thanks.:)

hello xxashxx i am new here and i am interested in your wish bagon i have a lot of events to offer here they are.

Wish Events

ut wish chansey (needs to be cloned)
ut wish ralts (needs to be cloned)
ut wish absol (needs to be cloned)

Nok pokemon

ut Nok arceus needs to be cloned
ut Nok mew needs to needs cloned
ut Nok rayquaza needs to be cloned
ut Nok deoxys needs to be cloned

Toys R us pokemon

ut Tru Arceus needs to be cloned
ut Tru regigigas needs to be cloned
ut Tru manaphy needs to be cloned
ut Tru shaymin needs to be cloned
ut Tru dragonite needs to be cloned

Mew events

ut mystery mew needs to be cloned
ut aura mew needs to be cloned
ut susumu mew needs to be cloned

Jirachi Events

ut smr10 jirachi needs to be cloned\
ut german smr10 jirachi needs to be cloned
ut negai boshi jirachi needs to be cloned
ut gamestop jirachi
ut nz jirachi
ut Wishmaker Jirachi

Pokewalker Events

ut self selfdestruct munchlax needs to be cloned
ut vgc09 milotic
ut pokewalker flying pickachu (Japanese)

Gamestop Events

ut gamestop deoxys
ut Gamestop Jirachi
ut gamestop Pichu X3

Poketopia Events

ut poketopia pikachu
ut poketopia electiver needs to be cloned
ut poketopia magmortar needs to be cloned

wcs-vgc events

ut WCS eevee needs to be cloned
ut vgc10 eevee needs to be cloned
ut vgc09 milotic

10th Anniversary Events

ut 10th anniversary celabi needs to be cloned
ut 10th anniversary entei
ut 10th anniversary espeon needs to be cloned
ut 10th anniversary raikou needs to be cloned

Pokemon Center New York Events

ut PCNYa salamence
ut PCNYd altaria
ut PCNYd kingdra needs to be cloned
ut PCNYd flygon needs to be cloned
ut PCNYd milotic needs to be cloned
ut PCNYc exploud needs to be cloned

Miscellaneous Events

ut world08 lucario needs to be cloned
ut saikyou dragonite needs to be cloned
ut world09 weavile needs to be cloned
ut ageto celabi needs to be cloned
ut (jap) pokepark celabi needs to be cloned
ut distant land lugia (nicknamed silver)
ut hoenn lugia (Japanese event)
ut birthday charmander
lvl 100 alamos darkrai
lvl 27 wishmaker jirachi

My Wish Bagon IS a Hack. I am trying to get a legit one. What do you want for your wish ralts? Is it a legit one?:) Mine is also a hack so I need them to be legit/hack checked please. Thanks.:)

Hacked Shiny Raikou for Shiny Hacked Azelf!

- Rotom-Cut

You want a hacked Wish Ralts? Are you serious?:)

What you mean by am I serious?

- Rotom-Cut

Hello! I simply amhere to request for a Mesprit and Manaphy to complete my pokedex. Help?

Ok. I can probably do it after my battle with Rotom Cut but not sure. Post FC anyway and we will do trade and trade backs on them. Thanks.:)

umm yes my wish ralts is legit and i would like some other wish event that i dont have for it

No prob. I will have to get a Phione egg first. Mine is in my bio; HG code. Tell me when you are on so I can delete my grandparent's wi-fi.

g0dofearth said:
umm yes my wish ralts is legit and i would like some other wish event that i don't have for it

Do you have Wish Eggecute?:) Also has it been file or exe checked? It might look legit but the file on the Pokemon might be hacked so I am just wondering. Thanks.:)

i dont know if it is legit checkd can you check it for me? and no i odnt have a wish exacute

Sorry I don't have exe or a flash card. Beautiful Lies does though. What is the OT and ID of the event? Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back