BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/03/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Well like I said I don't know how legit those shinies are.
You Wish Pokemon all came back not legit have you got either of those Pokemon checked? I need them to be legit.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/03/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Ihave been told they are legit by a member that can check all possible hacks and Pokesav hacks as well. As far as I know they are legit unless someone tells me otherwise. I can trade now too.:)

Okay. I will trade, if my events are hacks I will trade back.
You have my FC 1076 3736 1992.

Wait what's the trade? XDD
I want the Pichu and the Mew. You want the?

I don't mind hacks. If they are don't worry about it. I know some members that do trade hacks as well.:) I will register you FC now. Thanks.:)

And what FC do I use?

I have an eye appointment. I can either do it now or in about two hours.

Use my Diamond FC as I have the rarest ones on Diamond. Thanks for the trades too.:)

I can't PM till ten posts. XD
That Hadou looks like a hack...

LV told me it was legit though. WHAT? I wonder when they changed that rule. When I joined in 06 that never existed I joined about 6 months after these forums were put up XD.:) EDIT: UPDATE: I now have the Island 8 Shiny Ho-oh Farawa Island Shiny Lais NOK Magmortar and all 3 Pokemon Ranger 3 Deoxys.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/07/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

There is suppose to be 4 Deoxys, one away.
It came up, instead of as a 'unkown gba type,' as a 'common gba type.'

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/07/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Visa versa.
I would like a refund for the NoK Magmortar. That is a very rare event and sense this came up a hack I am very dissapointed. Please trade back.

I have a better Idea. I can give you my very very very Rare GCA Wobbuffet. However you must not clone or trade this event to ANYONE ON ANY BOARD as it is very rare and is 100% legit. Would that be a fair replacement for the one that I gave you? Which one is hacked? Thanks. Do you mean the Hadou Mew? If so I have a non-Shiny to go with The Wobby if you want it. Thanks. I am on Now.:)

Listen, I really need that Magmortar back.
It is really rare an I think it was a bad trade to begin with. Now it is really an awful trade sense that Mew is very much a hack.

Please trade back.

Light Venusaur says she got the event herself. I would like to give you my GCA Wobbuffet as a replacement. It is only fair since it is very rare also. I am the only one that has this event and it would be my honor to give you a free copy as a gift. It is my gift to you since I know this one is legit and has been checked by a Flash card. Are you sure? Only 3 member have it and they are not allowed to trade this event. I only know 1 other member that has it and he gave me the event for 3 hacked BP event which I thought were liegit. It is only fair to give you this. It is an equal or more value of the Magmortar. XD.:)

It isn't. It reall houldn't have been traded in the first place. It would be a big deal if it wasn't a hack but sense it is I think it is only fair if you give me the refund.

Beautiful Lies said:
It isn't. It reall houldn't have been traded in the first place. It would be a big deal if it wasn't a hack but sense it is I think it is only fair if you give me the refund.

Ohok. Ok. You already cloned it right? I would like to have it sometime. Do you want another legit event. I am trying my best to help you with a legit event for it.:)

PM me. I can PM now.

I sent you a PM XD.:)

I have a ev'd Raquaza and Groudon I wanted to trade for any of your shaymin

I have both. Anything else XD?:)

UPDATE: I now have The Daisuki Events Bidoof and Starly. They are NOT FOR TADE.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back