BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/25/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Any Pokemon that is on the Pokewalk IS an event. A lot of members don't see it that way. They are events because you can only get those Pokemon there.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/25/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

MAJOR UPDATE: I have added 18 events to my thread. 2 Bryant Park events and 16 Pokewalker events. Should be getting more events soon though.:)

Okay xxashxx add my friend code and be ready to trade i have the 3 legends for the acreus and i don't want the pichu anymore my friends givin me one

Ok. Can we do the trade tomorrow night? I am waiting for Platinum Dragonite right now. He should be on soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/09/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

MAJOR UPDATE: I just added 25 more Pokewalker events to me thread. I will be getting more events soon and still waiting on the PCNY Cacturne too.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/09/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have 3 more Pokewalker events. I should be getting more events soon though.:)

can you let me use your kyogre to get the rayquaza on soul silver
i can trade you something for it and i really want the australian mew event

lmk what you will want for them
i have a red gyrados lugia ho-oh suicune and a few other rares

I have the Rayquaza if you want me to get a clone for you. Also I can get a clone of the Kyogre to keep if you want. Do you have a list of events? If so post your list here. Thanks.:)

alll the guys i have close to events are the guys from the pokewalker on the winners path

Aw Man. I am getting those whenever the guy I am trading with comes online so they are already reserved for now. Sorry. Thanks anyway though.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Japanese Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. Should be getting more events Friday or Saturday.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/31/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

hey can you cml for a kyogre i just added my wifi events

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/31/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

I have all of your events. Let me know if you get one I do not have. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
I have all of your events. Let me know if you get one I do not have. Thanks.:)

do u have the shaymin toys r us one?

Yeah. Scroll through my thread to see everything I have. I know it is long but you will see XD.:)
UPDATE: I now have the Aura Mew and Japanese Pokemon Ranger Heateran.:)

UPDATE: I now Have the Pokemon Ragner Shaymin and my Pokepark Mew's and Celebi's are Taiwanese. That is what I have been told anyway. If someome could let me know if they are for sure please let me know. Is ther anyone with a flash card to check my PCNY Cacturne? I have a funny feeling that it is not legit. The guy who checked it uses the download site to check an see what is hacked and what is not but I am still not sure so if There is someone here that can hack check with a flash card that would help. Thanks.:) EDIT: I now have the Shiny Teeter dance Pichu at level 5 UT.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/03/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

xxashxx;;
I am quite interested in a lot of your Pokemon.
Whatever we trade for I can clone.

For your Shiny Hadou Mew I have a Shiny Eon Ticket Latias.
For your Wish Execcute I have a Wish Bagon.
I also am interested in your Red and Green Pichu Eggs, I am willing to offer two NoKs.

I also have that Ranger Three Deoxys. I might be eventually interested in your Jeremy's, all seven if mine were hacks.

Is that Pichu legit? I had a Shiny Wish Pichu but I doubt it is legit.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/03/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Beautiful Lies said:
xxashxx;;
I am quite interested in a lot of your Pokemon.
Whatever we trade for I can clone.

For your Shiny Hadou Mew I have a Shiny Eon Ticket Latias.
For your Wish Execcute I have a Wish Bagon.
I also am interested in your Red and Green Pichu Eggs, I am willing to offer two NoKs.

I also have that Ranger Three Deoxys. I might be eventually interested in your Jeremy's, all seven if mine were hacks.

Is that Pichu legit? I had a Shiny Wish Pichu but I doubt it is legit.

I would like the Bagon and the Latias. Which NOK's do you have? I have them all excpt the Jirachi I think. I also would like that Deoxys. Can you be on between 9 and 11 PM PST? If so I can do the trade unless I am on earlier than that. Thanks.:)

You even have the PikaCafe? I have the Magmortar.
The Bagon, along with the rest of my Egg Move Pokemon turned out to be a hack.
So would this trade work-
Shiny Hadou Mew for my Eon Ticket Latias
Pikacafe Magmortar and my Three Deoxys from Ranger 3.

Between 9-11 PST would be 11-1 here so I will have troubles meeting that arrangment. I check back her all day so any time before 7:30 PST would work except 1-3 PST.

EDIT::
That Latias may be a hack, I am getting it checked.
If it is I also getting a Shiny Mystic Ticket Ho-oh checked.

Oh ok. I can do it now if you want.:) I only have 15 minutes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back