BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/14/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

PDC is not able to do the Celebi right now. He is preparing for VGC and he only has 8 weeks to prepare.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/14/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

So, maybe just do the temporary loan, then have everything cloned later?

No. I can have Platinum Dragonite clone the Celebi when he is on then I can trade for the Feraligatr and clone that also. I am on 3 boards so I have access to many cloners now.:)

OK, I see. PM me when ready to trade.

Ok. Will do.:)

You have a pikachu with surf?

It is an HG/SS one. I have heard that mine are hacked but I am still looking into that though.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/14/10 See post #158 on how to

cool kid master555 said:
Then how about an Infernape lv.100? If not, check my thread.

I have a Shiny EV'd and Shiny non- EV'd one. Sorry.:)

Cloning done?

Not yet. I am only on during evenings most of the time so it will get done though.:)

I did not see anything. Sorry.:)

My: Event Jirachi from Gamestop

Your: EV trained Zapdos?

PokemanMaster said:
My: Event Jirachi from Gamestop

Your: EV trained Zapdos?

I don't have an EV'd Zapdos. That is my want list. I already have that event. Sorry. Thanks for the offer though.:)

MAJOR UPDATE: I have added 24 more Pokewalker events. Will be getting more soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/20/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Hi! Umm, I am trying to get a Ralts so I can get a Surfchu, but I do not have one. Is there any chance you have one? I have a Lv. 22 Budew if that is good enough.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/20/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I don't have one. You can get them on route 203 with Pokeradar though. It takes about 10 minutes for them to appear. They are rare.:)

Umm, I have HG. not PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back