BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/20/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Joeypals!! said:
Umm, I have HG. not PT.

Are you able to transfer from your Platinum to HG? Also have you seen Ralts? If so you can get him off the GTS XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/20/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have the GCA 60211 Bulbasaur and Bryant Park Charizard. I need the GCA moved to Diamond and the BP event moved to Pearl please. Thanks.:)

Um, see post number 158 on how to post in this thread? THIS is post number 158... :/

Ah well, I would like your shiny Giratina Lv 70 UT, if it's Ligament. If it is, please CML.

To specify, it is supposed to be post 154 instead.

OH!

In that case,

I would like xxashxx's shiny Giratina Lv 70 UT, if it's Ligament. If it is, please CML.

When can you be here to trade? If it is after 9 PM PST and before midnight PST sure. I am not sure if it is legit or not and I can't hack check to see.:)
UPDATE: I now have the Gotta Catch Em All Wobbuffet. Only a select few I am giving this event to as it is a very rare GCA event. I only know one other person with this event AND it is legit also. It is nearly impossible to find. Those I give this to MUST NOT TRADE THIS EVENT You must also state on your thread that it is not for trade. It is my wish to not have this re-distributed unless I say so. If I find out you have traded it knowing what my wishes are I will report you immediatly to a moderator to be instant banned. If I give you this event it means you DO NOT TRADE IT. I am dead serious about this because this event is nearly impossible to get.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/20/10 See post #158 on how to

xxashxx said:
When can you be here to trade? If it is after 9 PM PST and before midnight PST sure. I am not sure if it is legit or not and I can't hack check to see.:)

Um, do you see anything you want? And, could you give me the following information on the Giratina:

It's NickName
The poke Ball it's caught in
The date and time it was caught
The location it was caught
The OT

Thanks a lot.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/25/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

I did not see anything on your thread that I wanted. Sorry.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/25/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

^Ok....

i'd like to trade you for Shiny Pikachu Colored Pichu level 30 UT check on my trading thread im about to update it with new pokemon

Ok. Sure. I have lots on Diamond. I am waiting for a member on another site right now and it is going to be a major trade of 15 Pokewalker events. I can do it probably tomorrow or Sunday. Depends on when he comes on. Thanks. I will check your thread though. BTW. Did you get a new AR or get it fixed yet?:)

xxashxx said:
Ok. Sure. I have lots on Diamond. I am waiting for a member on another site right now and it is going to be a major trade of 15 Pokewalker events. I can do it probably tomorrow or Sunday. Depends on when he comes on. Thanks. I will check your thread though. BTW. Did you get a new AR or get it fixed yet?:)

Well i have a Dsi now so i have to buy a certain one for my Dsi but yeah i do for a dsi lite!!!!!! im able to clone stuff now :D but whats the website your usin so i can join it

The one I am on is PokeCommunity forums. They are much more stict than here though and the warnings linger for 3 months or more. You better have a non spam posting before you join. The don't take much before your warned or banned here. Even if you have shiny event or have the thread the way you have it here you can be warned. They have a zero tolerance rule and they check your posts all the time. If you fool around there your chances of being banned there are higher than here. Wait until you get better at posting before you join because they don't take much slack there. If you want to jin. Read their rules very very very carefully. They take spamming seriously there.:)

xxashxx said:
The one I am on is PokeCommunity forums. They are much more stict than here though and the warnings linger for 3 months or more. You better have a non spam posting before you join. The don't take much before your warned or banned here. Even if you have shiny event or have the thread the way you have it here you can be warned. They have a zero tolerance rule and they check your posts all the time. If you fool around there your chances of being banned there are higher than here. Wait until you get better at posting before you join because they don't take much slack there. If you want to jin. Read their rules very very very carefully. They take spamming seriously there.:)

Anyway do you want anything from for Trading thread?

Are any of your legendary Pokemon from HG/SS? If so I would like the Ho-oh please. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Are any of your legendary Pokemon from HG/SS? If so I would like the Ho-oh please. Thanks.:)

Yeah my legendarys r from SS ill have the ho-oh cloned for you btw what about the 12th arcues i could give you one of my other legendarys for it if so plz reply i beat trainer red lv 5 hours ago and im trying to get the notched ear pichu and Palkia or Dialga

You will have to give me 3 events for the Arceus. It is a high offer Pokemon on my thread.:)

Okay then what other three do you want?Wait oh u mean events darnit i don't have any events how bout three other legendarys will that do any good

Yeah. HG/SS legends are events man. Wait. Do you have any Pokewalker events? I will trade for those if you have any. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah. HG/SS legends are events man. Wait. Do you have any Pokewalker events? I will trade for those if you have any. Thanks.:)

What do you mean by pokewalker events like the surfing pikachu and the flying one?and ill have the 4 legends ready for you tomorrow night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back