BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 0704/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

ot: V. Ruff id:62579

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 0704/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

That one is hacked but get it hack checked anyway. Beautiful Lies can do that just to be sure. I have 2 and both of mine are hacks XD.:)

oh ok

Let me know after Beautiful Lies Checks it. If legit I will trade for it. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the France VGC10 Eevee. NHT unless good offers for this event. Same goes for the Spain one. Both are very rare only a few members on Neoseeker have these events XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/06/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Not right now XD. Waiting on 4 trades XD. Hopefulyy after they are done plus I have 2 clan test battles too XD. If I get time I will PM you though.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/06/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

I can do the pokedex trade now. Just let me know when you are in so I can delete a Wi-Fi connection and add another. As said earlier, I will trade right back, as soon as I breed for Phione.

Which Pokemon was it again? You wanted Manaphy right or something else? Forgot. I am on 4 boards so sometimes I forget who needs what XD.:) UPDATE: I now have the NOK Jirachi France 10th Anniversary Charizard and JEREMY Slopoke.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Movie Regigigas in Italian France Spain and Europe. Also have Tom Haracross.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/11/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Manaphy and Mesprit. I can trade now if you want.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/11/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Aw man I missed you again. Next time you see me on PM me XD.:) Thanks.:)

I actually have no need for them. Thanks to a lucky coincidence with Gardegon, I finished my National Dex with a time of 358:48. Does that qualify as a record or something?

I did mine on Platinum as a time of 229:40 XD. Over 100 hours faster than you XD.LOL.:)

@xxashxx
I have an offer for the lv.100 distant land lugia:
-shiny evd luxray
-shiny evd salamence
(very Valuable, in shinevinis trophy case, this is a version of it from earlier)
-shiny lugia
-shiny ut mewtwo
-shiny driffloon
-shiny eevee
-shiny charmander
-shiny ponyta
-shiny vaporeon

CML for more details and select whatever u could want from that 2

I hope we can work out a deal :)

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
@xxashxx
I have an offer for the lv.100 distant land lugia:
-shiny evd luxray
-shiny evd salamence
(very Valuable, in shinevinis trophy case, this is a version of it from earlier)
-shiny lugia
-shiny ut mewtwo
-shiny driffloon
-shiny eevee
-shiny charmander
-shiny ponyta
-shiny vaporeon

CML for more details and select whatever u could want from that 2

I hope we can work out a deal :)

That is an event. Do you have Wish Bagon or Wish Ralts legit? If you do I will do it. If you have them please get them flash card checked. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/11/10 See post #154 on how to

xxashxx said:
That is an event. Do you have Wish Bagon or Wish Ralts legit? If you do I will do it. If you have them please get them flash card checked. Thanks.:)

Ok , I don't have one right now but I know how I can get one, I can also AR clone, though who do y recomend to hack check? Also, how does this work into my previous offer?

I will do a Wish Ralts or Wish Bagon for one of my events. Also I recommend Pokemon Secure for hack checking or Neoseeker. Flash cards and exe are the way to go XD. Thanks. If the Wish Bagon has Iron Defense it is a hack XD.:)

Riend of mine is getting me a wish ralts today, what timezone r u compared to east?

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Riend of mine is getting me a wish ralts today, what timezone r u compared to east?

Is it a legit one? I am on PST Time XD. I can trade now. If you are here. What do you want for it? Pick from my legit events. Thanks. My GCA's Pokeparks and Distant lands are mostly legit as most of them I got from the trainer who got them themselves or got them from other trainers that got them legit checked. Most of my GCA's have not been hack checked but look pretty legit. If you need a certain one checked I will do that BEFORE we trade. Thanks. I have to be really careful what I trade now because the members on Neoseeker a picky about legitness XD.:)

Sry, I dont have it yet, the guy who was supposed to trade it 2 me still hasnt XD

sry, I will notify u when I get it. (this is annoying to me too)

Yeah I am waiting on 5 Pokepark events and the guy who is supossed to give me them has not got them yet XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back