BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/14/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

I have no idea on them but he has pretty good HP. Do you have a my player thread?:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/14/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

Soon will the Dark Side take power... in the Senate... something... something...

I will clone it if you want.

I'd like to trade for your:
-Space Center Deoxys
-10th Aniv Entei
-10th Aniv Typhlosion

Check out what I have to see if we can make a trade:)

Sure. I have to get them cloned first though.:)

Renzo said:
Soon will the Dark Side take power... in the Senate... something... something...

Please don't spam my thread. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Sure. I have to see if I can get them cloned first. After that then yeah sure. I have to check if the Blastoise is UT because I did trade one to Shaymin of the Heart recently so I have to see on that one. If not I will se if Echosong still has my UT one.:)
Just saying not rushing but you ready? l'll pm you when l am.

Not yet. I forgot. I have been busy with trading and other stuff.:)

hey you should check out my thread:p i have some poke's you might like:)

Oh ok. I will see if you have any others I may want or need.:)

Updated with a Shiny Feraligatr and Shiny Altaria.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/21/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

What nature do you want your Venusaur (as I've got a box of Bulbsaur's waiting to be ev'd), same goes for Pikachu/Raichu (both will have: Volt Tackle (& Wish if needed).

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/21/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon.

Oh Wow any nature as long as it is a good. I don't know natures all too well. Thanks a lot.:)

xxashxx said:
I have no idea on them but he has pretty good HP. Do you have a my player thread?:)

Thread is up

Oh ok. I have to get my Pokemon cloned first.:) EDIT. I don't see any Pokemon I want from your thread. Sorry about that.:)

MAJOR UPDATE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This thread will be a combined thread soon. This means there will be 2 of us in this thread. InuMimi has agreed to join My Player thread since she can't be here all the time to update her player thread so her and I will be running this thread soon but I will be making the updates. I am always helping her here on these forums so I thought it would be a great idea and be much easier on her if we did it this ways. She still wants to trade but she is not here all the time so this IS the best way to do the threads. It will be 2 of us very soon. I hope we get a lot of visitors by doing this. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this update. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/21/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon. MAJOR UPDATE See last post.

Nice, a combo shop.

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/21/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon. MAJOR UPDATE See last post.

Not really a Combo shop. InuMimi will still update but just through PM instead. I will update with her PM info.:)

I'm here to save your thread!

Not really. I just updated the Emporium, and I still want that Jolly Jirachi :D.

I have one small Problem. I have no room in my Roster now. I can have Valk give it to you for me and then you guys trade and then I can get the Pokemon you traded from him if you want.:) EDIT Got 3 more Shiny Pokemon.:)

i can clone:)

shaymin1 said:
I can clone:)

Do you use AR? I hope you have it so it will go faster. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back