Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Newly Updated "My Player" Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Yakkov's "My Player" Thread - Updated January 11, 2007

ohh sorry i was just drenched in hw yesterday so i was just on for like 22 minutes so when would you like too do trade

We can trade now, if you want. I just need your friend code:) As well as for some Pokemon, I am looking for the power items that increase defense, and special defense for EV's. Those are only two of the five power items I am missing.

capt.penguin said:
is there a way to get your shiny victerbel too

Shiny Victerbel?? I only have a shiny Golbat.

I want your Rayquaza Level 100, Groudon Level 100, Swampert Level 100, Typhlosion level 100,Togekiss Level 21! I will trade you two pokemon per level 100 and you can choose which two of them you want to trade for each, i also want togetic for one of the pokemon in the list!

i have these kanto pokemon:

Pikachu
• Clefairy
• Clefable
• Oddish
• Kadabra
• Chansey
• Goldeen

I have these johto pokemon:

• Noctowl
• Mareep "#"
• Phanpy

I have these hoenn pokemon:

• Mightyena
• Sharpedo
I have a lv 50 untouched celebi, A hacked movie darkrai (i just thought id put that there so if you wanted one you would know i had it but its hacked!) but the celebi i got off gts so i think its legit!

hmm....Serebii....that sounds interesting. I might want that Pokemon. Since you said its from GTS, it has to be legit. But can you post its information?

Quirky nature,
Hp 162
atk 113
def 106
sp atk 119
sp def 109
speed 114

shadowblade said:
Quirky nature,
Hp 162
atk 113
def 106
sp atk 119
sp def 109
speed 114

That's good stats, but I ment where its from, and its trainer name. But I will trade either one of these three. Groudon Level 100, Swampert Level 100, or Typhlosion level 100, for the Celebi if that's ok.:)

Sorry, I didn't see anything else that I liked for my PTCGWC (Pokémon TCG Worlds) Surfing Pikachu.
But, thanx for offering.

Billy said:
do u ev train?

Yes, I do EV train my Pokemon. Why would you ask?

RE: Yakkov's "My Player" Thread - Updated January 20, 2008

I am looking for female versions of Typhlosion, Feralitgator, and Mangenium. I will trade what I have on my list. I have Pokemon that are not on my list as well. So ask away. But the Pokemon must be legit. I do not take hacked Pokemon.

i will take the swampert level 100 for my celebi! pm me wen u are ready to trade

shadowblade said:
i will take the swampert level 100 for my celebi! pm me wen u are ready to trade

We can do the trade now, but please send me in a private message the Celebi's Nature, location of capture, date, and its moves first.:)

Yakkov said:
Shadowblade2 said:
I'll trade it for Typhlosion, but you should know it's only level 25
Moveset for the Scizor and Swampert

I do not mind if it is level 25, I can just EV, and IV train it:) But just a question, since I do not have a Magmortar in stock any longer, will you still trade the Totodile, and along with it Charizard?

Here are Typhlosion's stats:

HP - 313
Atk - 221
Def - 165
Sp.Atk - 267
Sp.Def - 196
Speed - 255

He is not EV trained for the reason that back in my Pokemon Sapphire where I trained him, I did not know what EV's where.

Don't have the Lapras anymore, still got the Charizard, and I can get you the totodile except level 1 UT, I'll trade both for the Typhlosion?

I am sorry, I traded off that Typhlosion a while ago.

Shadowblade2 said:
Okay, any EV'd pokemon

Shadowblade2, I am all out of EV'd trained Pokemon, and I will most likely will not have any more to trade. This will be certain if only my next batch of Pokemon that I train, turns out bad. But I am no longer looking for Charizard, or Totodile. As I posted in my first post when I updated it, I am only looking for event Pokemon. These include TCGWC Pikachu, 10ANIV Pokemon, Pal Park Pokemon, etc. If there is something else you need, just submit your request here in my thread.:) I most likely have it.

I have 10 aniv zapdos, articuno, moltres, entei, raikou, suicune, celebi, latios, and latias, as well as space center deoxys. Im lookin for starters, so make a deal and Ill see if I like it. :)

losr18 said:
I have 10 aniv zapdos, articuno, moltres, entei, raikou, suicune, celebi, latios, and latias, as well as space center deoxys. Im lookin for starters, so make a deal and Ill see if I like it. :)

I have these following staters:

Tyrogue
Treecko
Shuckle
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Scyther
Mudkip
Sneasel
Squirtle
Cherubi
Eevee