• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

No, the computer I'm on won't allow me to change my title. It's really annoying, considering I don't have any LV.X's anymore. :p

Do you have any Mew Prime?

Yoshidude10 said:
No, the computer I'm on won't allow me to change my title. It's really annoying, considering I don't have any LV.X's anymore.

Didn't really see anything anyway, unless you have Vileplume or Mew Prime.

You need a reputation thread first. I wouldn't do that trade anyway, but make a trading thread could help, so I can find out what I may need from you.

Yoshidude10 said:
You need a reputation thread first. I wouldn't do that trade anyway, but make a trading thread could help, so I can find out what I may need from you.

oh i didnt think i was suppose to make a reputation thread before i made any deals. Im still a noob, Thanks for the advice

@ratajoe: Interested in x1 Catcher.

@glaceon: No, I want Gothitelle, and I don't have any T-Tar.

@Techdeck101: Look at post #261. I didn't see anything besides the x2 Yanmega anyway. (unless you're interested in trading Yanmegas anyway)

@ramsey1993: I also have Darmanitan Promo. All I was interested in was Zekrom FA.

@MareepMan: Do you have Vileplume UD?

Okay im still interested in your pachi, heres my trade thread http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-good-cards-i-have-for-trade-lots-of-b-w-and-even-base-set

ESP : Do you have any Pokemon Collector? Other than that, I'm interested in:

Zekrom FA
Reuniclus BW x2 RH
Absol Prime

And you have a Pokemon Collector, that too.

Zekrom FA - $10ish
Reuniclus BW x2 RH - $3-5 each
Absol Prime - $6

those are pretty fair.

Back