• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

I'll get back to you on it. I may be getting a Zekrom FA next weekend, but if I don't, I'll seriously consider your offer.

Bump. Can a mod please PM me so I can tell them what to change my title to?

@DarkPkmnTrainer: If you still wanted to trade, I'm still interested in the Goths, and I also need 2 Vileplume (2 RH) and a 4 - 3 Vanillish line.

I'm interested SS. I also want the following from your list:

1 Bellossom UD Holo
1 Victini 17/101 (either or)
4 Eelektrik NV
2 N
xxxTwins

LMK if you have any Vanilluxe. I also have a Cobalion NV (Holo, non-FA) if you are interested.

OK, I don't have the Bellossom anymore :( and do you mean Victini #15? I have two of those Reg holo. and I am very interested in the Cobalion NV. So, I'll Make an offer just lmk. I'll do
My: x1 Vanilluxe $2, x4 Eelektrik $2, x2 N $1, x2 Gothitelle $12, x3 twins $3
Your: Cobalion $5, Donphan $15
LMK

I have an eye for your Pachirisu CoL and Thundurus FA, and Collector/Catcher if you have any. CML, I have two Vanilluxe, a Vileplume, and some other really nice stuff.

@Sleeping Snorlax: Grr, I really needed that Blossom D:. Oh, and I also meant the 15/101 Victini (Victory Star), and I need one. However, I think we can still make a deal. How about this:

My:
Cobalion NV
Donphan Prime

Your:
2 N
2 Gothitelle
3 Twins
1 Victini (Victory Star)
4 Eelektrik
1 Vanilluxe

LMK if this is okay for you through a PM. Also, how many Vanillite and Vanillish do you have?

@Magnevire: Interested in xxxVileplume and 2 Vanilluxe. I'm in the need for some Rare Candy (3 to be exact), and however many Vanillite and Vanillish you have. I would be willing to trade Thundurus or Pachirisu, depending on what you have.

@SMP: Interested in your x1-2 Gothitelle (ability), I might be interested in the Vanilluxe, and if you have a Bellossom, I need that too. Let me get back to you after all of my other "pending" trades clear up.

I traded my spare rare candy to my knowledge, I have two Vanillish and Vanilite. What do you value Vileplume, Vaniluxe, and the prevolutions at?

Vileplume, I value at about 5. Vanilluxe=2, and the other pre-evos combined (you have 2 + 2) would be 1. Let me get back to you, though; once all of these pending trades die down, I'll offer. I have a bunch of your other wants on your list, BTW.

Could you check my list for your Lanturn Prime? Not sure if I have anything you're looking for but let me know if you find anything. Thank you! :]

@Afro-G: Sorry, I didn't see anything.

@Sleeping Snorlax: Oh. Let me get back to you, I still have some pending trades clearing up. I'll probably find a replacement to cover Victini's value.

Back