Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

someone has been useing my secret webcomic....looks like shampoo isnt the only thing you steal ;p

every_damn_morning.png

photoshops.png

Look at the word "pen 15" for a minute. It'll come to you.

I see, its sorta funny but eh it still didn't make me lose.

Try writing pen 15 on your hand with a sharpie, that usually makes it a little easier to understand. (hahaha I feel like it's 6th grade all over again)

I figured it out after DNA's post, lol. I'll start a band with that name.

I found the site too. BTW, you can cut of the name of the website (that is at the bottom of the picture) via Print Shop or GIMP I think.

^They go so well together.
Bacon, I'mma go ahead and classify your "Marmaduke" posts as WEIRD. But entertaining. The dog seems a little Satanic to me. Ah well. :p

tumblr_la5n1lYlxC1qcdfkzo1_500.jpg

Definatly lost to the Pen Fifteen Joke. I said Pen 15 over and over trying to get the joke then wrote it on my hand like SF said then still didn't get it. I turned my hand al around thinking that it might make a shape or symbol or somthing. Then I said it a few more times and it clicked. I had this expression ( T_T ) for 15 minutes. I LOL'd forever after that.

"Elephants never forgive" is totally awesome, but I didn't lose.
Barely.
And Psycho, write it on your hand with a pen and you should get it. Just think to 6th-ish grade.

I seriously do not get the "pen 15" joke, and I am in 7th grade :p, can someone explain it to me?

Back