Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Sadly with my twisted little 11-year old mind I got that immediately. :(

But to look on the bright size, it shows my friends are having some influence on my unruly self. :)

I did the Pen15 to my brother :p. My dad understood it.

I didn't get it untill I googled it.

To all the pen 15 people...
cool_story_bro.jpg

Lost to champaign.

These have gotten better since I lost last time, I got pen15 after looking at it for a second.

I lost to the elephants. Seriously, that was too good.
I can't believe you had to google pen 15 to get the joke. You sad little people.

Because it says Rare but it's really uncommon. That's not even remotely funny. kthanxbai.

Ahahaha, I got the joke, it just wasn't funny xP
Anyhoo, I haven't really lost to any of the recent posts :>
'Tis unfortunate.

^i've heard that joke before and it can do a lot better than what that image depicts

Lost to Uncommon candy. I'm probably the only one here who doesn't play the TCG, so I find that funny. And now, let me introduce the newest addition to the Cheezeburger network, Go cry Emo Kid! I'm sure we'll see a lot more users ripping jokes and images from there soon enough.

emo-scene-hipster-youre-my-best-friend.jpg

Worse things have happened.

EDIT: Also, these:

CosmoDNA1.jpg

1273665271514.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THIS WAS GOING TO BE A POKEMON IMAGE, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET SUED.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is all.

Another moderator has already posted that you can't make fun of other pictures on this thread, I expect more from a member of the moderation team, and a seasoned one at that.

Your kidding right? First of all it's fine if another moderater states a rule again. That means it's being inforced more. I've seen alot of posts like "Your Pic isn't funny" and I think it should be re-inforced more.

My God, that's rude. If something's not funny, just don't laugh at it and don't make the poster feel bad about it by posting like a moody adolescent.

He's not posting like a "moody adolescent". Theres a joke in it actually.

Anyway, time to post something of my own ;)

7.jpg

Back