Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

ratatatcesnored.jpg

I swear bacon you're the only reason I ever visit the game corner since werewolf went bad.

You two gentlemen have posted the most epic pics that this thread has ever seen!!!

I went to Israel with 39 other Jewish college students, of which 30 were involved in Greek Life. So you can imagine the jokes they come up with on the bus...

Student 1: "Wanna play I Spy?"
Student 2: "I spy with my little eye something Jewish."
Student 1: "I spy a Jew."

^In future, compress those into links next time. I had to scroll down for 30 seconds to get to the fast reply box.

(theres a sidebar you can click so you dont have to wait for scrolling ;p)

I much prefere scrolling and reading rather having the click 10 different links everytime I look in this thread

I was in Israel for the last 10 days. This is what the Sheqel Hadash looks like:
1 israel new shekel coin.jpg

Of course, it's kinda hard for the average Israeli cashier to distinguish between that and the 5 Centavos de Argentina coin:
high-grade-bu-1938-5-centavos-argentina_120646934932.jpg

Huh. Works for me. Try right-clicking the image and opening the URL in a new tab/page.

1) ICHC, FailBlog, GraphJam, etc. are not allowed.
2) Supermodels are stupid, and they're aware of that, so they seek knowledge however they could, even if it means eating brains. As soon as the supermodel became a supermodel, she died inside. She can also eat your face if you get too close. And some supermodels' bodies never seem to die even if the soul is long dead. The conclusion: Supermodels are equatable to zombies.
3) Video
4) Facebook status. *NSFW*

@guy89: AAAAAUUUGH I LOVE PFSC SOOOO MUCH. John Campbell man. I have a "Making One Continuous Mistake" shirt and a "It Is Difficult To Be Alive" hoodie.

Back