Your browser

Your favorite internet browser?

• Total voters

SixaxiS

I'm more special than you!!!
Which internet browser do you prefer?

I used Firefox a lot, but since recently i'm using Google Chrome. I found it superior in many ways, except for the fact that Firefox is a little faster when it comes to loading pages.

I've only been able to IE, mainly because Firefox always crashes my computer whenever I try to install it. I've never tried Google Chrome, is it good? I'm thinking that anything might be better than IE. ;P

Everything which is superior on Google Chrome compared to Firefox and more can be achieved through add-ons. I use Google Chrome for when I'm on a different computer/parallels because downloading all the add-ons for those isn't really worth it, Google chrome has the most important ones in its basic coding anyway.
But still, add-ons <3

IE is downright terrible, and anyone using it should go change now or burn their computer.

Also, I took the liberty of adding Safari to the poll.

I use FireFox. I don't really care which browser I use. But FireFox is decent enough for me. =D

I never even heard of Safari o_O

(i did add an "Other" option for that reason :p)

SixaxiS said:
I never even heard of Safari o_O
Safari is Apple's browser, it's the 3th most used browser in the world (after IE and FF)
I think it deserves to not be in the "other" category.

Have you even tried any other browser? :p you wouldn't say "IE rocks" if you did.

I'm not lying when i say any other internet browser is superior to IE.

yes sure google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet was

running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed
http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/
and it was normal too, hitherto i used firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .
But the only one advantage with firefox is that it has more add ons, which makes things

much easier

Back