Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

Mine was a Red Gyrados in the Original Silver(if it counts)
If it doesn't, mine was a Makuhita I caught in Ruby, but somebody started over the game :(

Mine is a Green Golbat in a fake Leafgreen...sadly when I realized it was fake, it also got lost. Though my real one was a Gold Ratatta in an original Leafgreen. My second was a Green Golbat in Pearl. XD

My first shiny was actually on my brothers game when I didnt have mine. It was Pearl and I was walking through Etrna Forest at night, I just saw it and I was freaked out!

The first shiny Pokemon I have ever encountered was a shiny Exeggcute in FireRed. However, since I was at the Safari Zone, it fled too quick for me to attempt capturing it.

The only shiny I've managed to catch is a Geodude (now to be Golem) on Route 207 in Diamond.

Mine was a stupi zubat in fire red. I hate Zubat so i just traded it to my friend for a lot of stuff.

my first was the red gyarados in HG, then the masuda slowpoke I bred in HG, and as I type this Im SRing for a shiny mewtwo in my SS.

First was in Fire Red when I was in Cerulean Cave I found a shiny Golbat now a Crobat on my SS team.
Second one was on my Emerald and I was in the Safari zone (it's evil! :( ) and I found a shiny Oddish (sp?) Luckily I caught it but my dog tore up the game a few days later ): :/

I can't remember which one was my actual first. It was either a Shiny Hoothoot in Silver, a Shiny Rattata in FireRed, or a Shiny Linoone in Sapphire

We-el... Shiny Gyarados on Silver and Gold, also on HeartGold (Made it my HM bitch teehee). But the only one I caught properly was a Magikarp... I know. I can't evolve it so... Still, It looks shiny and gold... heh

I'm probably not allowed to post in this thread.

D:

(.. never gotten a shiny.) DDD:

Well my shiny story is first 3 of my friends all caught shiny gravelers with luck in 2008 then for 1 year i was the only 1 who never CAUGHT a shiny. Then in SS i was trying to battle someone in National park and BOOM Shiny Weedle. then during Spring Break this year i caught a shiny lotad.

My shinies in order:
Zigzagoon (Ruby)
Weedle (Fire Red)
Shinx (Diamond)
Egg Togepi (Platinum)
Unown (Platinum)
Unown (Heart Gold)

Ok I already posted mine, but these are all mine shinys now

Shiny Treecko Ruby (Game Glitched, Ruby)
Shiny Treecko (Caught, Ruby)
Shiny Seedot (Caught, Ruby)
Shiny Cubone (Caught Diamond)
Shiny Hoppip (Caught Diamond)
Shiny Geodude (Caught Diamond)
Shiny Ralts (Caught Diamond)
Shiny Larvitar (Run out of Pokeballs Diamond)
Shiny Meditiate (Caught Diamond)

my first shiny was a milotic i got off the GTS but i think it is hacked and my first shiny i got was a geodude

My first shiny[that I saw] was a ratata in firered and I was going to see Profesor Oak after deliviring the package in Viridian City I found it!!! went to throw a pokeball at it.... Then I relized wait I haven't got pokeballs yet. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! To this day I have not caught a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back