Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

Iv Been Playing Pokemon Since Diamond And Pearl Came Out And Iv Only Ever Caught One Shiny Pokemon

The Red Gyarados At The Lake Of Rage

My first shiny was a Shiny Umbreon! Well, technically... it was a Shiny Eevee. I win. :p

- Jolt
135.png

I have played since Gold, and I have never gotten a shiny. Except for the Eevee that's supposed to be shiny...

I have never encountered a shiny. =[ Though my friend caught a shiny Tentacool and because she doesn't like them gave him to me. =]

My first shiny was in Ruby, and it was a Wailmer (I was looking for Wailords 8D)
I nearly didn't catch it because I didn't see the sparkle, but I thought it looked different. SO lucky!

I also caught a shiny Tentacruel in SoulSilver (I was looking for Horsea)
I also didn't see the sparkle and only because of the big color difference was I able to catch it.

So, in reality, I've never seen a wild Pokemon sparkle, but I've caught two shinies. Weird.

My first shiny was in SS,and it was a Shiny Garadoes from The Lake of Rage.
I was so excited when I caught him! :p

My first shiny was a Shiny Linoone. I named it ``SEREBII`` because that was my favorite Pkm news site. I saw the sparkle and thout it was somthing EPIC so I cought it. It was in Sapphire too. Of course I couldn't use it much because it was a Linoone.. :(

Shiny Tangela in Crystal in front of Silver Cave.

Too bad I hate Tangela.

My first shiny was in emerald version. it was a poochyeana. i used all my pokeballs and i cought it with the last one. I also have 20 other shinies that ive gotten by luck.

I have caught two shinies, both in Pokemon Emerald. The first was a zigzagoon, and the second was a wailmer ^_^

tailow pokemon saphire i didnt know it was a shiny and i deleted my data

Once I found a shiny Machop in Emerald when I was riding down Mt. Chimney.Later my friend found a shiny Numel there on his Emerald.

I found a Wingull in my Diamond. Didn't even realize there was anything different about it until I was so close to just "running away" from it. Then I saw the nice green stripes.
& then I recently caught my second shiny, a Spinarak, in my HG. So happy.

my first shiny was a shiny onix in firered, and my second was a shiny buizel in diamond...since then ive restarted both games....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back