• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trades! [H] Gallade 4 X [W]TONS of EASY WANTS!

Bump! Opened a RR box today! Will update the RR section tomorrow!

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trades! [H]Gallade 4 X! Tons of RR! [W]Luxray X & Easy Wants!

check me for,

Gallade 4 X

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trades! [H]Gallade 4 X! Tons of RR! [W]Luxray X & Easy Wants!

Starforce Lv.X said:
check me for,

Gallade 4 X

Didn't see anything for Gallade. But I am interested in your Drapion X. I have
RR Surfing Pikachu
PT Syther
Charon's Choice
SP energy
LMK if we can work something out.

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trades! [H]Gallade 4 X! Tons of RR! [W]RH Flygon! RR Lv. X's!

CML for ANYTHING! I want you to make an offer :)

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trades! [H]Gallade 4 X! Tons of RR! [W]RH Flygon! RR Lv. X's!

Would you do PT Hitmonchan for your PT Scyther?

ElectroManiac said:

I would make an offer, but I didn't see anything I need. Sorry.

Medaforcer said:

Normaly yes, but I already have a Hitmonchan. Anything else?

zephilim said:
ElectroManiac said:

I would make an offer, but I didn't see anything I need. Sorry.

Medaforcer said:

Naw, it's just that I have hitmonchan, but prefer scyther.

Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:

Well the one listed is extra, so I'll trade it pretty easily. Maybe
Your
DP Mismagius (Holo?)
MD Aerodactyl

My
PT Scyther
LMK. :)

CML for the PT Blissey and Gallade 4 X I have like 10 cards you have under needs.

zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:

Your
DP Mismagius (Holo?)
MD Aerodactyl

My
PT Scyther

Would you put in POP9 Rotom...? ;)

nabby101 said:
CML for the PT Blissey and Gallade 4 X I have like 10 cards you have under needs.

Well I didn't see anything for Gallade 4 X, I'm just trading that one for other RR X's. As for the Blisseys, do you need them both? If so maybe

Your
DP Dusknoir
LA Gliscor
MD Call Energy

My
PT Blissey x2

If I need to add something small I can add a Felicity to compensate for the Call Energy. LMK

Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:

Your
DP Mismagius (Holo?)
MD Aerodactyl

My
PT Scyther

Would you put in POP9 Rotom...? ;)

*sigh* Yeah I guess I could do that. You're just lucky I have an extra one Mister! PM me to finalize

Well, do you happen to have any Pokehealer +? I need a lot for Tourneys next year.

Both my gliscor? You know neither are holos right. As for the trade, I think I can do that, maybe add 2 Felicity's if possible.

ElectroManiac said:
Well, do you happen to have any Pokehealer +? I need a lot for Tourneys next year.

No, unfortunatley. Sorry bout that.
nabby101 said:
Both my gliscor? You know neither are holos right. As for the trade, I think I can do that, maybe add 2 Felicity's if possible.

Ah, ok well let's take out the Gliscor then. And I don't have an extra Felicity for trade at the moment. How about

Your
DP Dusknoir
GE Altaria
MD Call Energy

My
PT Blissey x2
1 Felicity's Drawing

How about the Jirachi RR reverse instead of the Felicity's?

nabby101 said:
How about the Jirachi RR reverse instead of the Felicity's?

I'd rather keep it the way we have it. Just because Jirachi is worth alot more than Felicity so you would have to add something and I didn't see anything else I wanted.

Well I want one more thing maybe a Nidoqueen which is worth about $1.50 average?

nabby101 said:
Well I want one more thing maybe a Nidoqueen which is worth about $1.50 average?

Ok, I can do that, I have so many of those things. PM me to finalize.

Bump! Somebody Trade With Me! Lol :p

Back