• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trading Thread! [H] Dialga G X! Regi X ! Champ X [W]My Lv. X Wants

i have electrivre lv.x i like your machamp x or u can see my list

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trading Thread! [H] Dialga G X! Regi X ! Champ X [W]My Lv. X Wants

geo15721 said:
How about
my
Landmin X
Magnezone X

For

Your
Dialga G Lv X
Swampert ex
Azelf RH
Magnezone DP44

Deal, PM me to finalize. Oh and just to make sure, your two cards are mint english right?

capt.penguin said:
I have electrivre lv.x I like your machamp x or u can see my list

Lemme sleep on it.

I am still interested in those. Make me an offer?

hey
i have
drapion lv x
mewtwo lv x
charizard sf
rh magmortar sw
palkia holo dp
i want ur dialga g lv x
is it still for trade
plmk
thanks

I have a SW magmortar holo from theme deck :)

Muddy68 said:
I am still interested in those. Make me an offer?
My
2 Broken Time-Space
2 Power Spray
1 Poke Turn
1 Galactic HQ

Your
Claydol (RH)
DP Palkia (holo?)

Are you looking for any G pokemon in particular? I have quite a few.

yuyuman345 said:
hey
I have
drapion lv x
mewtwo lv x
charizard sf
rh magmortar sw
palkia holo dp
I want ur dialga g lv x
is it still for trade
plmk
thanks
Actually the Dialga G Lv. X is pending out, sorry

kashmaster said:
I have a SW magmortar holo from theme deck :)
Well, I can't trade the Dialga G X, but since that one is going I can part with my regular Dialga G. I'm also interested in your Dark Attack Deoxys, so maybe
Your
SW Magmortar (Holo)
Dark Attack Deoxys

My
Dialga G
LMK, or counter offer. Thanks!

capt.penguin said:
I have electrivre lv.x I like your machamp x or u can see my list
No thanks, the Machamp is actually involved in another trade at the moment. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Urm do you mean my deoxy delta species, thats dark and in attack forme

kashmaster said:
Urm do you mean my deoxy delta species, thats dark and in attack forme
Yeah, that one lol. Um, If you want to trade feel free to pick a rare from my list, that way it'll be a strait 2 card for 2 card trade, then I won't be ripping you off, even though I know the Dialga G is pretty sought after.

but the problem is that the edge of my magmortar is shiny so its kinda worn out a little but besides from that its minty fresh :D. I would be grateful if you allowed me another card. :)

kashmaster said:
but the problem is that the edge of my magmortar is shiny so its kinda worn out a little but besides from that its minty fresh :D. I would be grateful if you allowed me another card. :)

That's ok, it still saves me 12 bucks and a whole bunch of extra cards I don't need. So yeah, go ahead and pick out a rare and we can do
My
Dialga G
1 Rare of your choice
Your
Magmortar (Themed Deck Holo)
Deoxys Delta

would a LA azelf be ok with you?

Both of the ones I have are pending out actually.

Well can you offer something as my minds just muddled up :p

Um...how about a Gyarados G? Or if you like JPN cards I have an extra Froslass GL. I'm guessing you may want something from Platinum?

Do you have any G pokemon, Yh your right Im only looking for cards from LA on, non japanese also do you see any other cards you might want from me

That isn't really that great of a trade for me. The G Pokemon that I need are Dialga G and Palkia G and Dialga G LvX.

kashmaster said:
Do you have any G pokemon, Yh your right Im only looking for cards from LA on, non japanese also do you see any other cards you might want from me
I have 1 Gyarados G, 3 Honchkrow G, 4 Purugly G, 1 Bronzong G, 8 Skuntank G, and 3 Houndoom G. As far as more things on your thread I liked the LA Kyogre (RH) and UF Feraligatr. LMK if you wanna add anything.

Muddy68 said:
That isn't really that great of a trade for me. The G Pokemon that I need are Dialga G and Palkia G and Dialga G LvX.
Ok, how about
My
2 Broken Time-Space
1 Power Spray
1 Poke Turn

Your
Claydol (RH)

Well do you want the feraligatr ex or the normal non holo version?

Just the regular holo version.

I dont have that unfortunatly, anything else you want?

Back