• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trading Thread! [H] Dialga G X! Regi X ! Champ X [W]My Lv. X Wants

No, that was about it. So which G cards did you need?

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trading Thread! [H] Dialga G X! Regi X ! Champ X [W]My Lv. X Wants

nah I dont need those lol, could you suggest any good cards as Im new to competitive battling so im not sure....

Lol, me too. Is that Feraligatr EX mint english?
But whenever I go to an event I always see these
SF Gengar (1R)
SF Tyranitar (1R)
Unown G (I have alot of these)
MT Blissey
PT Blissey
And of course the G cards. I see more, but these are the only ones I have at the moment. Maybe if that Feraligatr is mint or near mint we can add that and some of these. LMK

Well my non holo feralgatr and the feralgatr ex are both mint and english, Yh I want a couple of unown G's, the SF tyranitar and the gengar

Ok, heres an offer
My
PT Dialga G
3 Unown G
SF Tyranitar
SF Gengar
Your
Magmortar (Themed Deck Holo)
Deoxys Delta
UF Feraligatr EX
LMK how that sounds

For the feraligatr ex I would want a lv X or a ex or a star in return so if you can do that, that would be good and you can take of the tyranitar, gengar and 2 unown G's

How about a Pack Empoleon X?

Lol, you don't sound to sure. But if you are here's another offer
My
DP Empoleon X (Pack)
PT Dialga G
3 Unown G
SF Tyranitar
SF Gengar
Your
Magmortar (Themed Deck Holo)
Deoxys Delta
UF Feraligatr EX
Better? I'll let you decide what card you want to remove from my end. I would suggest taking out Tyranitar because of it's weakness to fighting types, ie Machamp and Rampardos.

ok take out t-tar but we can finalise tommorow or send me some pms as I need to sleep can you throw in a gastly and a haunter? reply via pm and I will reply in the morning bye

I have electrivre lv.x I like your machamp x or u can see my list
[/quote]
No thanks, the Machamp is actually involved in another trade at the moment. I'll let you know if anything changes.
[/quote]

do u have any traimners/supporters

Yeah, what are you looking for?

I have 3 Bebe (2 Regular, 1 Holo), 1 Cyrus, and at least 1 Poke Turn. I have another but it's involved in another trade right now, I'll let you know what happens with that one. Also I may be getting an Electivire X in another trade so I may not need it. I am just waiting for a PM. I'm also interested in
Rhyperior X
Leafeon X
Palkia G X
SF Charizard

Hi, Do you have any Call energy?

If so, how about:

My:

Palkia DP (Holo)
Magmortar SW (Theme deck Holo)

Your:

4 Call energy

LMK Thanks!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hi, Do you have any Call energy?

If so, how about:

My:

Palkia DP (Holo)
Magmortar SW (Theme deck Holo)

Your:

4 Call energy

LMK Thanks!

I'm sure they are, but I just like to make sure. Are your Holo cards mint english? If so then you have yourself a deal.

RE: Zephilim's Updated Trading Thread! [H]Regi X ! Champ X [W]Porygon-Z X!

My
MT Electivire X
POP 9 Garchomp
PL Shaymin (Land) (Holo Only)
PT Palkia G (Holo Only)
SW Magmortar (Holo from the theme Deck)

Your
Dialga X (Old Tin)
Metal CG Aggron EX
Fighting CG Groudon EX
Fighting DF Kingdra EX

chanman45 said:
My
MT Electivire X
POP 9 Garchomp
PT Palkia G (Holo Only)

Your
Dialga X (Old Tin)
Metal CG Aggron EX
Fighting CG Groudon EX
Fighting DF Kingdra EX
Let me get back to you because the Electivire X and SW Magmortar may be coming in on another trade. I'll let you know asap.

My
Palkia DP
Magmotar holo SW
for your
x2 Giritina Let Loose?

chanman45 said:
My
MT Electivire X
POP 9 Garchomp
PT Palkia G (Holo Only)

Your
Dialga X (Old Tin)
Metal CG Aggron EX
Fighting CG Groudon EX
Fighting DF Kingdra EX
I need to update my wants, but maybe
Your
POP9 Garchomp
PT Shaymin (Damage Aid Right?)
Umbreon* (english?)

My
Dialga X (Old Tin)
CG Aggron EX
CG Groudon EX
DF Kingdra EX

I also want your SF Charizard and would be willing to add 3-4 more rares from your wants list if your interested.

Muddy68 said:
My
Palkia DP
Magmotar holo SW
for your
x2 Giritina Let Loose?
I don't need the DP Palkia anymore, can we change it to a PT Blaziken?

Back