• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] McD Promos, FA Reshi & more [W] McDonalds Promos & Dragonites!

PokemonRulez101 said:
It's NM and what Lv. X's do you have?

I've got these for trade
1 Garchomp C (promo)
1 Dialga G
2 Giratina (1 Promo)
1 Blaziken FB

And its a box topper yes? Meaning a larger card? Just makin sure lol

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] McD Promos, FA Reshi & more [W] McDonalds Promos & Dragonites!

Oh, then no. It looked like a boxtopper but I didn't know they were supposed to be large. Anything else on my list?

Sorry I took so long! The only other thing I liked was Cincinno

Are you looking for the Zekrom 47/114? I have two of them. Do you still have a FA Reshiram?

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] McD Promos, FA Reshi, EP & more [W] McD Promos & Dragonites & EP!

Sorry, I do not need the regular Zekrom anymore.

oh and BUMP!!!

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] McD Promos, FA Reshi, EP & more [W] McD Promos & Dragonites & EP!

Please CML for Absol Prime, any FAs you have, and any Pokemon Collector you have.

Thanks.

LegosLock said:
Please CML for Absol Prime, any FAs you have, and any Pokemon Collector you have.

Thanks.

All I saw was a Yanmega Prime. As far as FAs I only have Rehiram right now. Unfortunatley I have no collectors for trade. Can we work something out?

Sorry, i couldn't do Yanmega for just those.. is there anything else?
I value the Absol at around $8 jsyk.
Do you have any Sneasel or Weavile UD?

I do, how many do you need?

MY:
FA Thundurus

Your:
FA Reshiram
2 Cheren

lmk.

ESP said:
MY:
FA Thundurus

Your:
FA Reshiram
2 Cheren

lmk.

Sorry, but I've got a Thundurus coming in already. Do you have an extra Tornadus FA by chance?

I also have:
35. Thundurus

EP RH's
Joltik
Rufflet #87

ESP said:
I also have:
35. Thundurus

EP RH's
Joltik
Rufflet #87

As interested in those as I am, I don't really wanna trade an FA for them.

Yeah I know, I totally understand. Would you do an Absol Prime and 2 Cheren for them?

ESP said:
Yeah I know, I totally understand. Would you do an Absol Prime and 2 Cheren for them?

Ok, that I can do. Been trying to get rid of that Absol forever. :p
PM me.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] FA Tornadus & Catcher [W] Hail Blizzard & Shaymin

Please CML for your:
Tornadus Full Art (Main Want)
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Pokemon Communication

I think I have a few of your wants but they may be unlisted. My priority want is the Tornadus right now. Let me know if you find anything, thank you.

Back