• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] Call of Legends

ogeray:
Well, I think the Shiny Ho-Oh is gonna go for another shiny. But the other three are good. How about

Your
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Slowking
Ursaring

My
Umbreon
Sunflora
Blastoise PR

LMK, thanks

mlouden03:
I'll do the shiny Dialg as long as it's mint. I'll PM you

EriqDeSmasher:
I do valure it a little higher. Maybe we can ass the Lost Remover?
LMK, thanks

GigaDrain:
Sorry, nothing caught my eye.

mewyoshi:
Sorry, just told mlouden03 I would trade for his Shiny Dialga

Spardan19:
Sorry, just agreed to trade it off.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] Call of Legends

Ok so Dialga CoL, Groudon CoL, Lost Remover, and Pichu POP9 for your PR deckbox? I can swing that. just pm me to confirm and exchange addresses.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] B&W, Primes, Meta Stuff [W] Reshiboar (ASAP!) and B&W Stuff

BUMP! I'm Back with new stuff!

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] B&W, Primes, Meta Stuff [W] Reshiboar (ASAP!) and B&W Stuff

I have

1 Ablility Emboar
2 FA Zekrom
1 Pachirisu CoL
1 RH KlingKlang
1 RH Ability Serperior
4 RH and Holo Leafeon

im interested in your gengar primes. PM me if youd like to make an offer even for 1 Gengar or 2.... :>

1 Lanturn
1 Kingdra
1 Magnezone

Hey, I have some of your reshiboar wants.

CML for Magnezone Prime and the Arcues Figuire.

Please check my list for:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Cleffa CoL
4x Pokemon Communication

I may have an ability Emboar to spare if I can get a Magnezone in the trade. Let me know, thanks. =)

Avacado said:
I have

1 Ablility Emboar
2 FA Zekrom
1 Pachirisu CoL
1 RH KlingKlang
1 RH Ability Serperior
4 RH and Holo Leafeon

im interested in your gengar primes. PM me if youd like to make an offer even for 1 Gengar or 2.... :>

Would you do something like
My
Gengar Prime

Your
Ability Emboar
Holo Leafeon (CoL Right?)

LMK or feel free to counter. Thanks.

glaceon said:
1 Lanturn
1 Kingdra
1 Magnezone

All I saw was Reshiram...

Darkvoid57 said:
Hey, I have some of your reshiboar wants.

CML for Magnezone Prime and the Arcues Figuire.

My
Zone & Arceus

Your
2 Ability Boars?

Lol, but seriously what can I add to get the 2 Boars?

Afro-G said:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Cleffa CoL
4x Pokemon Communication

I may have an ability Emboar to spare if I can get a Magnezone in the trade. Let me know, thanks. =)

Well the Zone may be going to Afro, but I am still interested in your Ablility Samurott as long as it's the holo one.

@ Zephilim Deal i pm'ed you

CML for 1 UL Blastoise (PR)

zephilim said:
Afro-G said:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Cleffa CoL
4x Pokemon Communication

Well the Zone may be going to Afro, but I am still interested in your Ablility Samurott as long as it's the holo one.
Well could you please let me know when as soon as you get the chance. I really want the Magnezone Prime. Thanks. =)

slickmario said:
CML for 1 UL Blastoise (PR)

I liked the Reshiram promo, and the Reuniclus. Care to offer?

Afro-G said:
zephilim said:
Afro-G said:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Cleffa CoL
4x Pokemon Communication

Well could you please let me know when as soon as you get the chance. I really want the Magnezone Prime. Thanks. =)

Will do. :)

My: BW Energies: {M}
{W}
{G}

Your: Blastoise PR

~SS

I can do Reshiram Promo for Blastoise UL (PR). LMK or counter

Shiny Shinx said:
My: BW Energies: {M}
{W}
{G}

Your: Blastoise PR

~SS

Sorry, I think slickmario is gonna get it because I need the Reshi more.

slickmario said:
I can do Reshiram Promo for Blastoise UL (PR). LMK or counter

I can do that, PM me to finish up.

How much bulk do you have? CML for it.

glaceon said:
How much bulk do you have? CML for it.

I have at least 2400 c/u. That's not including my RH and extra rates and stuff. Unfortunately I may be trading most of it away for a BW box. If anything changes I'll let you know.

My:
Emboar Ability RH
Samurott Ability H
Krookodile H

Your:
Ninetales HGSS Holo
Cleffa CoL
4x PONT
4x Junk Arm

let me know, thanks

my fa reshiram your magnezone prime?

CML for your:
1 Lanturn prime
1 Magnezone Prime

Back