• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] DGX, Sleeves & Tons More! [W] TR Lithograph & Gengar Prime!

Techdeck101:
Ok, then I actually don't need the ex's. Care to make an offer with the ones I was interested in? They were
1 Flareon*
1 Machamp X
2 RH Expert Belt
1 RH Rescue Energy

braves11:
Thanks, but don't trouble yourself. Honestly I don't think I would trade a whole legend for a Dragonite. Thanks though. :]

BaIn:
I did like something!
I liked your 2 Cyrus and 2 Seekers. feel free to make an offer

the crippler 18:
Yeah that sounds good. I don't think I have any PT torchics but I'll check. Ill PM you.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H] DGX, Sleeves & Tons More! [W] TR Lithograph & Gengar Prime!

The Champ X has some edge ware. Sorry. Do you still want it?

Techdeck101:
Then I'm gonna have to pass on the Champ X. I'm picky about my X's. :p

My:
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy
1x Seeker

Your:
4x Jirachi, RR
3x Bebe's Search
1x BTS

How's that? Feel free to counter.

ya thats y i said and we will see what else you would like

oh and if mint im interested in ur

giratina lv x pack

lanturn prime

can we work something out for that?

i also have a good amount of dratini's and will gladly throw all of them in

Please CML for Garchomp C X .

P.S I dont have the dragonair that you wanted previously

BaIn:
I actually don't need the Seeker anymore, I picked one up at League this past weekend. But the Cyrus still interest me. How about

2 RR Jirachi
3-4 Bebe

LMK, Thanks

braves11:
The only other things I saw were JPN Sabrina's Gengar, Fossil Gengar, PK Altaria.

Darkvoid57:
I liked Palkia G X, as long as it's NM. I also liked POP3 Blastoise, and the POP6 Pikachu.

WHYZ I skipped :'( ?

I added you to the bottom of my last post. :p

@ Zeph

lol. Well I could do PGX and Pikachu for:

Gar X
E-Gain

Wanna throw in power spray?

ok would yoj do my

JPN sabrinas gengar

gengar fossil

altaria

for you

laturn prime?

what condition is it in?

PM if it sounds good to you

Darkvoid57:
Sorry, but I don't throw SP stuff in. :p
But I am willing to do the
PGX & Pikachu for the Chomp C X (Promo) and E-Gain. PM me when you are ready.

braves11:
Yeah, that sounds good. I will PM you.

@Zeph

Can you take anything else (Besides blastoise ) for a power spray?

Do you have any EM Energies?

Darkvoid57:
Do you have any SV Loudred by chance?

ScreamRawr:
Nope, sorry.

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] CL & Gengar Prime

hey im very interested in ur

corocoro shining mew

if mint would you trade it for my

Full lugia legend
celebi prime?

LMK or if not then CML i have unlisted cards too

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] CL & Gengar Prime

braves11:
Unfortunatley I don't need either of those and I saw nothing else on your list that interested me.

what about for my

espeon prime

charizard G lv x pack

raichu prime

dratini 62/102

dratini 91/146

LMK

Sorry, the only thing I need from those is the Raichu Prime.

Back