• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] Call of Legends

Could you CML for:
1 {L} Arceus
1 Luxray GL

I'm also interested in a few trainers, but for now just let me know if you find anything for the things listed. Thanks.:)

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]CL! Shiny Ho-Oh, PR Deckbox and more! [W] Call of Legends

Please CML for Arceus Figuire. From what i can remember i have COL groudon #6 rev

Afro-G:
I liked the LP Special Metal Energy, and the LP Expert Belt. Care to make an offer?

Darkvoid57:
The only think I saw was the RH CoL Metal Energy...

@ Zaph

Nevermind then, since i just made a deal for it

My:
2x Special Metal Energy (LP)
2x Expert Belt (LP)
1x Special Dark Energy CoL

Your:
1x {L} Arceus
1x Luxray GL
1x Bebe's Search
1x Pokemon Communcation
2x Twins

Let me know or please counter offer.

Afro-G:
If we can make it 1 Twins then you have a deal. Only cuz I can't find the other one I had to trade. PM me if that's ok.

My:
CoL-
Rayquaza
Palkia RH
Dialga
Deoxys RH
Clefable
Tangrowth RH

Your:
TGI Energy Gain x2
TGI Power Spray x2

do you have any of these unlisted even Non Holo?
Honchkrow SV
Sableye SF
Uxie LA x2
TGI Poke Turn x3
Pokemon Collector
Cyrus’s Conspiracy x2

I was wondering if we could make the trade a little bigger because I would like to get as many Pokemon Communication, Bebe's Search, and Twins as I can from you. Though that can only happen if you can find more cards that you want from me. If you can't find anything that you want from my list, could you add in a Bebe's Search or Pokemon Communication instead of the Twins you couldn't find, and we'll call it a deal? Thanks and let me know.

My:
Clefable
Granbull
Meganium
Lost Remover
Special Dark Energy

your:

shiny ho oh

Please CML for you CoL Deckbox. I have lots of your CoL wants.

Do you still have Sleeves, I now want them. :)

The Hybrid:
I edited your end to what I needed, and unfortunatley I don't have any of those others your listed up for trade sorry. Feel free to counter
Your:
CoL-
Rayquaza
Dialga
Clefable
Tangrowth RH

My:
TGI Energy Gain x1
TGI Power Spray x2

Afro-G:
I actually didn't find anything else on your list that interested me. I can throw a Bebe in in place of the twins. So like this?

Your:
2x Special Metal Energy (LP)
2x Expert Belt (LP)
1x Special Dark Energy CoL

My:
1x {L} Arceus
1x Luxray GL
2x Bebe's Search
1x Pokemon Communcation
1x Twins

LMK, thanks

mlouden03:
I'm gonna have to pass, just cuz I am hoping to get another Shiny I don't have. Sorry

EriqDeSmasher:
I liked
Clefable holo x1
Dialga holo x1
Groudon holo x1
Mr. Mime x1
Slowking RH x1
Lost Remover x1
POP9 Pichu
Feel free to make an offer.

Techdeck101:
Yeah, they are still here, but still the only thing that caught my eye was Mew Prime.

The trade looks good. Just wondering if you want more Special Metal Energy (LP) and Expert Belt (LP) because I got a bunch more today.
Whether you want more or not, please PM me with details so we can finish our trade.:)

my:
1. Clefable
2. Deoxys
3. Dialga -rh?
9. ho-oh
10. Houndoom
11. Jirachi
12. Kyogre
20. Rayquaza
31. Skarmory
32. Slowking
37. Ursaring
80. Lost Remover
86. Special Dark Energy

your:
shiny ho-oh
umbreon Col
blastoise UL promo
and maybe sunflora hgss?

my:

psychic col
fighting col

your:

Shiny ho oh

they are shiny..Energy. lol.

do you have any UD sleevves?

or..

my:

shiny dialga

your:

shiny ho oh

I can do Dialga, Groudon, and Pichu if that's ok? not really sure how you value the deckbox. LMK

CML for
x1 fighting Arceus
x1 water Arceus
x1 lightning Arceus?

would you trade your shiny ho-oh for my shiny deoxys?

Can you CML for the Shiny Ho-Oh?

Back