Wi-Fi Trades ZoruaXanderDarkSnivyPitzVoidLuver's Trading and Services Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody home? I am pleased to announce that I am a new addition to this thread. Thought this could use a bump.

XANDERPITZ

I have a UT Sneasel with Low Kick, every 1st-4th gen legendary, minus Deoxys and Arceus, a Breloom Lv.53 with Focus Punch, and some rare items. I want that Lv. 66 Galvantula, the Lv.26 Aerodactyl with PKRS and Lv.30 Bastiodon. Message me if you are interested.

offering an outstanding (as rated by nimbasa city IV rater) gible to anyone who helps me trade evolve some pokes PM for more info :)

First three people to PM me get a Joltik, gender, nature, ability(Compoundeyes or Unnearve), and NN(if you want), of your choice.

ZORUASNIVYLUVER'S HAVES

ALL ZORUAS MUST GOOOOO!!!! Just ask, and the Zorua is yours! If you want yours without a nickname, please say so cuz I nicknamed them all weird things.

I can give you any of the following starter pokemon eggs!
Tepig
Oshawott(Now come with Night Slash!)
Snivy
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Mudkip
Treeko
Turtwig
Piplup
or Chimchar!

Egg Move Pokemon~
Eevee (Curse) (Tickle, Wish, Yawn)
Oshawott (Night Slash)

MANY UT OUTBREAK POKEMON! Just ask of a specific route and I'll tell you the Pokemon that was there. Please also specify F or M.

My DW are only for a major trade. I trade a few for a legendary/Shiny/something big.

I also have the following rare pokemon and can breed~
Lapras, Flygon, Eevee, Salamence, Tyranatar, Stunky, Gleameow, Smeargle, and Maractus.

I can EV train, just PLEASE supply me with items!

HUGE WANT(S)~
EV training items!!!!!!!
Japanese Ditto!!!!!!

ZORUASNIVYLUVER'S WANTS
Latios(shiny or not)
Any shinies
Any legendaries
DW Pokemon
Torchic
Squirtle
Egg Move Pokemon
Anything with good EVs

Services~
I can egg move breed~Just tell me what Pokemon, what move, and what would know the egg move.
EV training(Just not to lv 100)~Give me the Pokemon, and an item, because I don't have the items for it.
Musuda breeding~I would really like it if you supply the Japanese Pokemon, because I don't have many.

I expect something good for my services, because I don't have alot of time in the day, and would love to train my own Pokemon, but I offer services, so please PM me if you would like one done!

some severe updating on my part, I just dunno when Xander will put it up (I already PMed him the info, he just hasen't gotten back to me and it's been two days and I'm REALLY impatient)

Does anyone have a girl Snivy with the Contrary ability?

Use the Trade Now thread for a trade with anybody. Use a normal thread (like this one) if you want something that someone specific has, like the have lists of this trader. -Chariblaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back