Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!
Friend Code: 2020-1086-8448 (Bug Safari; Butterfree, Masquerain, and Pinsir)
Trainer Name: Kyamay
Time Zone: EST
Times Available: Monday-Wednesday: Anytime; usually more on at night
Thursday: About 12 PM to 4 PM
Friday: Unavailable
Saturday and Sunday: Anytime; usually on more often at night- average being 5/6-Midnight
Game: Pokemon Y/Pokemon Omega Ruby, but does somewhat have access to Pokemon X/Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Special Note: Feel free to send a Private Message my way if it has been a while since we discussed a trade! I have gotten a large influx of trade requests since I got some non-Kalos Pokemon!

IMPORTANT!
5IV Breeding Available Once Again!

Formatting:
Bolded means- Please Note!/Important
Green means- Low priority/want
Blue means- Medium priority/want
Red means- High priority/want

"Imperfect" 5IV Giveaways!:
Check Back Later!

List of what I can DexNav Chain can be found right here!
Current DexNav Chaining Queue:

044.png

Gloom for ilovecommas

Current Masuda Breeding Queue:
Currently Not Accepting Any; My Apologies!

172.png

Pichu for thegrovylekid -- Completed; Awaiting Pickup!

218.png

Slugma for Off-Site Trade

158.png

Totodile for Off-Site Trade

052.png

Meowth for Off-Site Trade

Haves:
MY POKEDEX IS COMPLETE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMETHING SPECIFIC, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF I HAVE IT! THESE ARE ONLY SAMPLES OF WHAT I HAVE
001.png
152.png
252.png
387.png
495.png
650.png

-Every generation's grass starter! [Shell Armor Turtwig and Contrary Snivy]
004.png
155.png
255.png
390.png
498.png
653.png

-Every generation's fire starter! [Speed Boost Torchic, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Magician Fennikin]
007.png
158.png
258.png
393.png
501.png
656.png

-Every generation's water starter! [Defiant Piplup and Protean Froakie]
133.png

-Eevees with various natures in Luxury Balls
677.png

-Espurrs with Hidden Ability Own Tempo
577.png

-Solosis with Hidden Ability Regenerator
701.png

-Hawlucha with Hidden Ability Mold Breaker
363.png

-Spheal with Hidden Ability Oblivious
063.png

-Magic Guard Abras [Will breed as desired]
666-p.png

-Polar Vivillon
410.png
347.png
564.png
140.png
138.png
696.png
142.png
566.png
345.png
698.png
408.png

-Has access to all fossil Pokemon so will breed whatever is desired
023.png

-Ekans bred upon request
276.png

-Taillow bred upon request
147.png

-Dratinis bred upon request

Shinies Available:
**Usually trades Shinies for Shinies but I will usually auto-trade if a legendary is offered. Exceptions for shiny fish!**

*Personal Shiny Rarity Guide! Blue means common and I will gladly trade for other common shinies when offered-- Orange means uncommon and I will often have to think over offers for said shiny-- Red means rare and I will require a rather fantastic offer to consider giving it up*

All shiny fish listed have been chain-fished unless specified!

119.png

-Shiny Female Seaking [Named: Feferi; will change if desired]
550-b.png

-Shiny Blue Basculin [Spanish; Unknown if fished or bred]
230.png

-Shiny Male Kingdra [Named: Eridan; will change if desired]
186.png

-Shiny Male Politoed [Japanese; Unknown if fished or bred]

MY POKEDEX IS COMPLETE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMETHING SPECIFIC, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF I HAVE IT!

Friend Safari Pokemon! Ask and I will check to see what I have!

New! Shinies for IV'd Pokemon! Click the spoiler below for details please!
Here is how this works: I love to collect shinies, like most fans of the games. But I lack the patience for the methods of shiny hunting. As such, I will be willing to specifically breed Pokemon for a shiny in return! Rates would go as followed:

Chain fished Shiny Pokemon: 1 (One) 5IV Bred Pokemon
Previous Generation Shiny Pokemon: 2 to 4 and up 5IV Bred Pokemon; depends on rarity and want value of offered shiny
Generation VI [Or hatched in Kalos] Shiny Pokemon: 3 to 4 and up 5IV Bred Pokemon; Depending on the rarity and want value of offered shiny

Services Offered:
-Simple breeding services [Breeding is on a first come-first serve basis] **Please note! I am not a very advanced breeder; I have only just begun to IV breed! Please be patient as I take my time to create your desired Pokemon!**
-Masuda Breeding!
-Battle Maison Items! I will get whichever item you would like, even Ability Capsules, but please keep in mind it will take me a bit of time
-Y/OR exclusives
-Most, if not all, X/AS exclusives
-EV Training if you'd also like for me to train the Pokemon for you as well [May take time depending on whatever else I am currently doing in game]
-Pokerus!
-Shiny Chain Fishing
-DexNav Chaining! [May take some time]
-Will nickname upon request!

Hall of Fame Traders!:
Prince Dedenne: Very reasonable and easy to work and trade with; has a large selection of shinies!
King Xerneas: Fair trades and efficient in getting what you request
xDkoYx: Easy to trade with and equally easy to communicate with
Check: Great deals and fair with what is asked for in return for trades

Formatting:
Bolded means- Please Note!/Important
Green means- Low priority/want
Blue means- Medium priority/want
Red means- High priority/want

Wants:
Please Note! - I AM A-OKAY WITH CLONES uwu

-MALE Nidoran with HA Sheer Force, 5 IVModest Nature, and Transfer Only move Dragon Pulse
-Modest or Timid Cobalion; preferably 4/5IV

-Lucky Eggs
-Event Surfing Pikachu/Raichu
-HA Starters Not Listed
-Hidden Abilities of the following Pokemon:
Analytic Patrat
Poison Touch Grimer
Sheer Force Tauros
Sheer Force Female Nidoran [Preferably 5IV with beneficial nature; no patience to breed for this like I am the others]
Unnerve Axew
Harvest Phantump
Gooey Goomy
-Gen VI Shinies
-Shiny Froakie
-Shiny MALE Espurr; capable of being nicknamed HIGHLY preferred (You may have your pick of anything in the list for this)
-Shiny FEMALE Litleo; capable of being nicknamed HIGHLY preferred
-Shiny Tyrunt
-Shiny Klefki
-Previous Gen Shinies
-Shiny Drowzee
-Shiny MALE Nidoran
-Heart scales
-Other hidden abilities
-Anything; just mention it and I'll consider it

Battle Rules:
Before I go into details, I would like to say that I do not battle often, but if one would like to, I will not deny their request. And as such, I would also like to mention that I find myself neither good nor bad; just that I seem to suck most of the time...

Also, I play by neither VGC nor Smogon rules. The following things are what I personally set and believe to be fair

**As well, I am very interested in Multi-Battles and Free-For-Alls!**

I'm now also on Pokemon Showdown! I'm always on as Kyamay!

Banned Pokemon:
All Pokemon that are highly powerful Legendaries which would include -- Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys [All forms], Dialga, Giratina [Both forms], Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Kyurem [Normal, Black, and White], Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Sky Shaymin, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, and Zygarde

If it is not listed here, it is free game to battle with against me!

Banned Items:
No Pokemon holding the same item as another!

Banned Moves and Abilities:
Abilities- Moody, Sand Veil, and anything that may increase evasion
Moves- All One-Hit KO moves, anything that may lower or raise accuracy or evasion, and the spamming of switch out moves such as U-Turn

The reason for the evasion and accuracy clause for me is that I find it an underhanded tactic and by no means a fair fight [Same for all listed abilities- including Moody due to its random nature]. As for the spamming of switch moves, what fun and strategic value is there to only run the entire match?

Last edited:
RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
I have sap sipper goodies and rough skin Gabites ^_^

Splendid to hear! What are some of the natures for both and what were you interested in?

So I have Gabites with timid, lonely, jolly, and quirky. And a Sligoo with a quiet nature, but I can breed more with a different nature if you'd like. And I'll take a male and female espurr with their hidden ability. Name the female Echosong and the male Cloudstar and we've got a deal :D

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I'm rather interested in the Quirky Gabite and is the Sligoo male or female?

The Sligoo is male, but I can fetch a female if that's what you want.

Would you do the shiny Basculin for my shiny Staryu? Just a little trade-on-the-side.

~AoH

AoH said:
Would you do the shiny Basculin for my shiny Staryu? Just a little trade-on-the-side.

~AoH

Hmm, it's certainly tempting. I think I could do that since I have been having a lot of luck finding the shinies I have been wanting to chain fish. So I could probably easily find another.

Quick Edit: Whoop, forgot it is nicknamed. Would you like me to change it back to Basculine?

TheRoyalXerneas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I would like a female, yes. And also, is there any chance you could nickname them as well?

Yup :p

I would appreciate that, thank you! Could you name the Gabite Sharknado and the Sliggoo Calliope?

As well, what is it you were interested in for these two?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I would appreciate that, thank you! Could you name the Gabite Sharknado and the Sliggoo Calliope?

As well, what is it you were interested in for these two?

I was interested in a male and female espurr with their hidden ability. If you could name the male Cloudstar and the female Echosong that would be great :D

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Okay then! I will add your friend code once I rename your Espurrs!

Quick Edit: Added!

Let me get you a female Sligoo and I'll be all set ^_^

Your Pokemon are all set for trade ^_^

Hi !
I have a shiny Dragalge in a cute Luxe Ball for trade, vs an other shiny (even a fished one, since my one is fished of course ^^).
I can rename it (french name right now = Kravarech)
Are you interested ?

Mimosse said:
Hi !
I have a shiny Dragalge in a cute Luxe Ball for trade, vs an other shiny (even a fished one, since my one is fished of course ^^).
I can rename it (french name right now = Kravarech)
Are you interested ?

My apologies, but I do have a shiny Dragalge already. I simply did not include it here because it was one of the shinies I have that I wish to hang onto. But I do appreciate the offer ^^

I'm looking for a female Magic Guard Abra I'm offering a shiny Growlithe if you have one.

Back