Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters!

Bump with some major updates!
Such as: Every generations starter available and new wants!

Do you happen to have a female Cyndaquil and as ivy??

I am interested in your Feebas or other gen starters. I don't really have anything from your wants list except for the Sun Vivilllon. You can also check my MyPlayer, in my signature, if there is anyting you want.

Lord Xerneas said:

I would have to breed a female Cyndaquil, but it is doable! And I am assuming the second was meant to say Snivy? If so, yes, I do have Snivy as well!

momoxmomo said:
I am interested in your Feebas or other gen starters. I don't really have anything from your wants list except for the Sun Vivilllon. You can also check my MyPlayer, in my signature, if there is anyting you want.

I am also interested in Swinub and Drilbur if you have any extras! If you have a spare Sun Vivillon, I would also appreciate it! If you find it fair, I would be willing to part with a few from my list for the Vivillon alone

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Lord Xerneas said:

I would have to breed a female Cyndaquil, but it is doable! And I am assuming the second was meant to say Snivy? If so, yes, I do have Snivy as well!

Ugh stupid autocorrect -_- anyways yes I would like those :D I don't have much anymore but I can offer a 4IV Gible with egg moves and HA, 3IV Rotoms, Charmanders set for either of it mega forms, or maybe some others that you're interested in on my list :p

momoxmomo said:

I am also interested in Swinub and Drilbur if you have any extras! If you have a spare Sun Vivillon, I would also appreciate it! If you find it fair, I would be willing to part with a few from my list for the Vivillon alone
[/quote]

Sure! They aren't hacks, btw, are they? I can also take eggs if that is easier on you.

momoxmomo said:
momoxmomo said:

Sure! They aren't hacks, btw, are they? I can also take eggs if that is easier on you.
[/quote]

As far as I know, they are not for I traded for all of them and have been breeding. And I can hatch then or not. Whichever is preferred.

Would any of these starters that was unobtainable before, do they have their HA? Like a Snivy with its HA?

Lord Xerneas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Ugh stupid autocorrect -_- anyways yes I would like those :D I don't have much anymore but I can offer a 4IV Gible with egg moves and HA, 3IV Rotoms, Charmanders set for either of it mega forms, or maybe some others that you're interested in on my list :p

I am very interested in a Cacturne if you still have any on hand. As well, Gible or Rotom is quite fine!

DarkPhoenix said:
Would any of these starters that was unobtainable before, do they have their HA? Like a Snivy with its HA?

Sadly, no, I do not believe I have any of the previously unobtainable starters with their hidden ability. Only one really of any value is a female Torchic with Speed Boost that I have had for some time

Ah. Oh well. And resumes my hunt. Thanks anyway. c:

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
momoxmomo said:

As far as I know, they are not for I traded for all of them and have been breeding. And I can hatch then or not. Whichever is preferred.
[/quote]

I like taking eggs ^.^ I cannot trade tonight because I am having trouble with connecting, as are many.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Lord Xerneas said:

I am very interested in a Cacturne if you still have any on hand. As well, Gible or Rotom is quite fine!

Can we do those three for Snivy, Cyndaquil, and Piplup??

Hey how do you have all the starters? Pokemon bank isn't released yet and all starters except for Gen 1 and Gen 6 are unobtainable.

Well anyway, I have a tyrunt with Crunch,Thunder Fang, Fire Fang and Ice Fang.
If you have a Chimchar could you trade it to me for it, it would be awesome if the chimchar has it's hidden ability.

If you want I could breed a tyrunt with Dragon Dance as well.

Thanks

PokeBank is out in Japan already :).

Are you interested in a...
Fletchling?
Because I have multiple 4V HA ones.
I would be interested in...
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Treeko
  • Mudkip
  • Turtwig <--- Top Proiority
  • Piplup
  • Chimchar
  • Snivy
  • Oshawott
  • Tepig

DarkPhoenix said:

Good luck with your hunt!

momoxmomo said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I like taking eggs ^.^ I cannot trade tonight because I am having trouble with connecting, as are many.
[/quote]

Certainly! I can breed the ones you want as soon as I can

Lord Xerneas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

That is certainly doable! We can do that

ShinyVincent said:
I want a Totodille!

Of course! I will take a look at your trade thread in a moment [I believe you have one; sadly did not check...]

PokemonY123 said:
Hey how do you have all the starters? Pokemon bank isn't released yet and all starters except for Gen 1 and Gen 6 are unobtainable.

If you have a Chimchar could you trade it to me for it, it would be awesome if the chimchar has it's hidden ability.

Thanks

I sadly have no hidden ability starters save for Speed Boost Torchic.
But other than that, I can breed a Chimchar for you if youre still interested

Lord Fletchling said:
Fletchling?
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Treeko
  • Mudkip
  • Piplup
  • Chimchar
  • Snivy
  • Oshawott
  • Tepig

I would be interested in a Fletchling for one of the starters you listed! But I would, sadly, not want multiples if it can be avoided.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
DarkPhoenix said:

Good luck with your hunt!

momoxmomo said:

Certainly! I can breed the ones you want as soon as I can

Lord Xerneas said:

That is certainly doable! We can do that

ShinyVincent said:
I want a Totodille!

Of course! I will take a look at your trade thread in a moment [I believe you have one; sadly did not check...]

PokemonY123 said:

Thanks

I sadly have no hidden ability starters save for Speed Boost Torchic.
But other than that, I can breed a Chimchar for you if youre still interested

Lord Fletchling said:
Fletchling?
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Treeko
  • Mudkip
  • Piplup
  • Chimchar
  • Snivy
  • Oshawott
  • Tepig

I would be interested in a Fletchling for one of the starters you listed! But I would, sadly, not want multiples if it can be avoided.
[/quote]

Alright, I'll take one without it's hidden ability.

When can you trade.

Can I get an Archen I don't care about nature I can give you some HA pokemon for it.

Back