Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread

Stephen Williams said:
I'm looking for a female Magic Guard Abra I'm offering a shiny Growlithe if you have one.

I have one that is male, but if you can wait for a moment, I will gladly breed you a female ^^

Quick Edit: I have a female Magic Guard Abra now if still interested!

Keeper of Night said:
Would you check my thread for a male HA Espurr?

I'm interested in a Duskull or a Shroomish if you find either of those to be a fair trade?

I have a hidden Ability Eevee for you!!!!! I'd like for you to chain fish for a shiny Poliwag, if you'd like. If not, that's fine! I'll take a Dewgong instead :) FC: 0645-7177-3611

ilovemypikachu said:
I have a hidden Ability Eevee for you!!!!! I'd like for you to chain fish for a shiny Poliwag, if you'd like. If not, that's fine! I'll take a Dewgong instead :) FC: 0645-7177-3611

I believe I could attempt for a shiny Poliwag. I will give it two or three go throughs; if I am unable in those three or so, I will gladly hand over a Dewgong! Would there be any nicknames you may want as well and I will even toss in Pokerus as a bonus if also desired

I will also enter your friend code soon and let you know once I have either available.

All right, thanks so much! :) the name depends on the gender. I can't think of one right now but maybe I will later lol.

ilovemypikachu said:
All right, thanks so much! :) the name depends on the gender. I can't think of one right now but maybe I will later lol.

I am working on getting that shiny Poliwag for you
Seems a touch elusive, but I am sure I can get my hands on one eventually.

Like I said, it's fine if you don't find one. I don't wanna make you get me a shiny or anything xD I'll take the Dewgong if you can't find one

ilovemypikachu said:
Like I said, it's fine if you don't find one. I don't wanna make you get me a shiny or anything xD I'll take the Dewgong if you can't find one

I can do a Dewgong then, but I'll let you know if I ever come across a shiny Poliwag and you can have the first chance on offers ^^

All right, that works :) I can trade later tonight, just not at this very moment.

Reggie McGigas said:
Wants- Archeops and Carracoasta
Haves- Check my trade thread

I am going to be honest and say there is not too much I am interested in with your haves unless you have other Japanese Pokemon you would be willing to trade since I am new with the Masuda Method.

If not though, I would not mind just simply trading with you for anything you have a spare of. I already have one spare Archen from a previous breeding job but I would have to breed a Tirtouga for you still.

Buh-bump
New service offered, few more new friend safari Pokemon available, and one want removed from list

id like to add you.my friend code is 2895-7577-5251 my friend safari is psychic.

If you happen to chain a shiny seadra I can offer you anything off my list :p

TheRoyalXerneas said:

I actually already have a shiny Horsea with a Dragon Scale on it. I'll take a quick look at your list and let you know if I am willing to part with it!

Quick Edit: Sadly, there is nothing that strikes a chord with me in your list. I have a mild interest in the shiny Beartic, but I am rather on the fence about parting with this Horsea. If you can give me a little time to think it over, I would greatly appreciate it!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I actually already have a shiny Horsea with a Dragon Scale on it. I'll take a quick look at your list and let you know if I am willing to part with it!

Quick Edit: Sadly, there is nothing that strikes a chord with me in your list. I have a mild interest in the shiny Beartic, but I am rather on the fence about parting with this Horsea. If you can give me a little time to think it over, I would greatly appreciate it!

If you'd like I can through in any 7 HA Pokemon off my list

TheRoyalXerneas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

If you'd like I can through in any 7 HA Pokemon off my list

I'm not too terribly interested in most HA Pokemon, with the few exceptions of Toxicroak and Azurill that I already obtained through trades, so I am unsure. Actually, if given time, I may be capable of fishing up another of given time.

Back