Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about others, but I find a scummy bandwagon when someone fails to give good reasoning on why they voted for the player. Please vote, or at the very least tell us your reads. Atm you aren't contributing anything.

[he's mocking Celever here]
Well. At least we know who doesn't read.

I baited really hard. I said the same exact thing earlier and SM called me out on it. Anyone who read would have seen that.

Celever, stop it. Camo is an option, yes, like ANY ONE OF US ARE. He's way far from being the best lynch for today, though. The lynch that gives us the best results is, as I said plenty of times, TFP's.

Celever, stop it. Camo is an option, yes, like ANY ONE OF US ARE. He's way far from being the best lynch for today, though. The lynch that gives us the best results is, as I said plenty of times, TFP's.
You just said that we should wait for TFP's Night 3 results... That's a huge backpedal.
Leave TFP for tomorrow. If she's town, she'll be nk'd most probably by the wolves so they won't be afraid of her actions. If she survives is because she's scum and we lynch her.

Besides, Jabber is a better option overall.
And now that I think about it, if the scum for some reason would like to keep TFP alive and trick us, we'll get results from her Ability and hit scum, so it's a win from any side you look at it.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Luispipe8

What's with this backpedal? Hoping no one would notice it?

Jesus, Celever, can't someone make a mistake? :v I had just waken up, if I was to backpedal I would have changed my vote. I meant Jabber.

And BTW, nobody is defending anyone. We're just saying how awful your "cases" are.

Clearly others disagree since you've been called out for this before, too.
The only one that accused me of defending others besides you was SM, and I addressed those points.
Do you actually want to point out where you find me defending others, or is this going to be as vague as your usual tunneling?

Jesus, Celever, can't someone make a mistake? :v I had just waken up, if I was to backpedal I would have changed my vote. I meant Jabber.
*looks suspiciously*
And BTW, nobody is defending anyone. We're just saying how awful your "cases" are.
I haven't compiled them, but a lot of smaller points can make for an overall scummy player.
The only one that accused me of defending others besides you was SM, and I addressed those points.
Do you actually want to point out where you find me defending others, or is this going to be as vague as your usual tunneling?
I'm not really vague. My cases are just sort of spread out over the thread... think of it as a treasure hunt or something. I don't really have the time or resources to go through and compile them right now.

And make the town waste time by making us CREATE a case off your posts across the thread, which is impossible given that there's barely a line or two total per player. And you've also focused hard on a couple of players, since I've "defended Camo" as you would say, which is actually that I refuted the [poor] "cases" against him, probably even harder than Keeper and you mentioned nothing yet. :v (And no, I'm not throwing myself under the bus, just making a point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back