“Pokemon TCG Pocket” New Cards, Crown Rares, Gameplay, Mechanics, and Soft Launch Date!

Well if Sun & Moon era had Detective Pikachu and Sword & Shield era had Pokemon GO, I'm gonna go on a wild whim and say Scarlet & Violet will also have an alternate Pokemon media special set in I Block. The contenders are Sleep, Masters EX and Pocket. Considering we're getting Battle Buddies are whatever, I think it'll be Masters.

I don't understand how a F2P is supposed to ever get a coherent deck without spending money, the monetization is litteraly starving out f2p players which is the lifeblood of any game especially mobile, good luck ever getting a deck that you like because you like the artworks and how they fit together in a theme, also the CPU's are obviously going to use a coherent deck list which is completely inaccessible to any F2P players which will be permanently stuck with a deck of random cards which is nowhere near being coherent in any possible way and as such will be at a severe disadvantage against even the CPU, the game is basically completely unplayable if you're F2P and it's already by far the most predatory monetitazion I've ever seen from any mobile card game period..

In the gacha sphere games with monetization that comes anywhere close to this have to announce EOS in a couple of months at most, if hoyoverse games are supposed to be incredibly Stingy compared to the vast majority of gachas coming out each year (while not completely starving the F2P players out) what are we supposed to call pokemon pocket ?

I wonder if there would be any penalties for people having multiple phones instead of just 1. I have about phones 3 laying around besides my main one and I can just create 1 account on each and then just trade the hits with the main one.

Edit: just read you won't be able to trade at launch but you may be able to trade them later

I wonder if there would be any penalties for people having multiple phones instead of just 1. I have about phones 3 laying around besides my main one and I can just create 1 account on each and then just trade the hits with the main one.

Edit: just read you won't be able to trade at launch but you may be able to trade them later
With everything that they have shown that seems like the kind of thing they would crack Down very hard on

I wish they'd repurpose code cards to work here as well. I have zero desire to play PTCGO after the downgrade to L

Back