“Stellar Miracle” Pokemon TCG Set Featuring Terapagos ex Revealed!

Omg noctowl is broken

Also sadly those stellar cards will pretty much be unplayable :/ 3 different energy is way too hard top get on a single pokémon
you're using the first attack for the stellars more than the second for anything that isn't lost box

All these cards that help tera and colorless pokemon are just gonna break charizard even more 😭

Looks like it will be a fun set, LZB will have some new toys for the short time it has left.

I might just be me, but fan rotom looks like a great card.

you're using the first attack for the stellars more than the second for anything that isn't lost box
Maybe there is way to use their second attack once per game with new sparkling crystal. If 1 energy is water it's possible to attack in any baxcalibur decks. Or if 1 is metal energy then possible to play in any deck that play Metang like Lapras ex may be good in Dialga vstar if you play 1 or 2 water energy. Then W and M enough for second attack. Anyway probably usually using their first attack

Omg noctowl is broken

Also sadly those stellar cards will pretty much be unplayable :/ 3 different energy is way too hard top get on a single pokémon
Bro, are you serious? Look at an all the support they’re getting. We have the new ace spec, crispin, noctowl, and you can even use 4 luminous to make attacks way easier. Not to mention that more stuff is definitely coming out to support them even more

NGL they seem to be over supporting pokemon themes now. I'm terrified of what pecharunt players are going to do, and now we're gonna have a crazy basic ex terrestrial deck to work around too. I love the themes, but the support they seem to get is a tad overpowered

It's really not, especially with Crispin now
Would you use your supporter every turn just to attach 1 energy without any draw, and still you'd attach ony 2 energy a turn for attacks who need 3 ? We need to get more support
Bro, are you serious? Look at an all the support they’re getting. We have the new ace spec, crispin, noctowl, and you can even use 4 luminous to make attacks way easier. Not to mention that more stuff is definitely coming out to support them even more
You still have only one ace spec, so you Can realistically only set UP 1 stellar pokémon for your turn. And luminous energy don't fix the energy number problem
So basically the New gimmick is usable only if we ignore it ? That's sad

I hooope they'll make a great energy aceéleration for " pokemon with more than 3 energy types in it's attacks costs "

Maybe there is way to use their second attack once per game with new sparkling crystal. If 1 energy is water it's possible to attack in any baxcalibur decks. Or if 1 is metal energy then possible to play in any deck that play Metang like Lapras ex may be good in Dialga vstar if you play 1 or 2 water energy. Then W and M enough for second attack. Anyway probably usually using their first attack
Lapras is going to be amazing in Dialga. Use Crispin for the Water and Psychic, Metal Maker a Steel energy on, then attack and set up your board for the end game. You could also put in a Wellspring Mask Ogerpon for some spicy sniping since you're already running the water.

NGL they seem to be over supporting pokemon themes now. I'm terrified of what pecharunt players are going to do, and now we're gonna have a crazy basic ex terrestrial deck to work
I kinda like it, make deckbuilding fun, I Hope every type eventually get this kind of support, just like the peacharunt can benefit evey dark type pokémon.

For someone else who knows more than this about me, how often can we expect them to reveal more cards?
I feel like when we are in the swing of a new set coming to Japan in the next month or two, they'll either do 1 card a day or 1 evolution line a day, and then closer to July 19th we might get a few special days with 2 or 3 ex's or 1 and a few trainers. It will slowly ramp up the closer we get. Maybe somebody has a more scientific overview of what their reveal strategy is but that's my general memory of how its been. I guess just scroll back through old Pokebeach articles to see how the previous set was revealed :)

Rulings question here, i i have aera zero underdepth in play with 8 pokémon on bench and only 1 tera pokemon in the active spot.

When m'y tera pokemon die, do I hive to move a pokémon to the active first and then discard two pokémon or do I have to discard 3 pokémon and then move a pokémon to the active spot ?

I'm at a point where I just hope the game will get a soft reset and they stop the power creep...
Just stuff getting more and more absurd if you look at it from a perspective of a player from 15 years ago.
I don't understand why people get so mad about power creep. Why does it matter if cards are stronger than they were 5-10 years ago? All that matters is that they are a similar power level to current cards. Having over 300 HP doesn't matter if there are other cards that have the same HP.

Back