• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Charizard ex | Pikachu * | Suicune * | Crystals | ex's | Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ [SS77] Crystal Lugia | Umbreon * | Rayquaza * | 5 Pikachu * | Shinings | Crystals

Hey man, Just left a ref from our last deal :)
But I'm interested in a few more things, what condition are these cards in:
Skyridge holo Houndoon
Skyridge holo Gyarados

Thanks!

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Kyogre & Groudon EX FA | Umbreon * | 5 Pikachu * | Shinings | Crystals

Back after a very busy summer so far!

I updated a few things, but not much has changed in terms of what I have. Added Kyogre and Groudon EX FA!

(If you want to buy large amounts of WotC era holos, I'll sell them cheaply!)

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Kyogre & Groudon EX FA | Umbreon * | 5 Pikachu * | Shinings | Crystals

Can i get your prices on

1 DX Latias gold star
1 HP Gyarados gold star

Getting close to completing my gold star collection

thanks

Latias * - 45
Gyarados * - 30

Also, if you bought cards from me in the past two months or so and I haven't left you a ref, please let me know!

What's the condition of the gyarados star? If its at least near mint I'll take it.

Hey again,

How much are you looking to get on Celebi ex UF and Entei ex TRR?

Cheers,
SoulWind

kroatia said:
What's the condition of the gyarados star? If its at least near mint I'll take it.

I believe it has a lot of edgewear, sorry!

SoulWind said:
Hey again,

How much are you looking to get on Celebi ex UF and Entei ex TRR?

Cheers,
SoulWind

I could do $25 shipped for both; Entei (and TRR) ex prices have been really high lately for some reason (I think two recently hit over $20)

That's a pretty good price. :)

Do you have ones that are 100% Gem Mint?

Ah, explains the price. Thanks for getting back to me

SoulWind said:
That's a pretty good price. :)

Do you have ones that are 100% Gem Mint?

Not Entei, unfortunately, it has some very thin hairline scratches in the fire part in the Entei picture :(

silentsword77 said:
Not Entei, unfortunately, it has some very thin hairline scratches in the fire part in the Entei picture :(

No problem. I'll just take Celebi ex UF then.

How does $10 shipped for it sound?

SoulWind said:
No problem. I'll just take Celebi ex UF then.

How does $10 shipped for it sound?

I'd have to ask for $12 for either Celebi or Entei. The Celebi are in fantastic shape :)

silentsword77 said:
I'd have to ask for $12 for either Celebi or Entei. The Celebi are in fantastic shape :)

I'll let you know asap. :)

Hey man, how much would you want shipped for Groudon EX FA?

silentsword77 said:
I could do $23 shipped. :)

Is there anything you'd want to trade for it?

I'd also accept $20 plus Dustox ex, but that's all I need.

silentsword77 said:
I'd also accept $20 plus Dustox ex, but that's all I need.

Hmm, I'll leave it then dude. Thanks for your time

Hi there!
Just wondering what the conditions and prices are on your:
LM Kabutops holo
LM Shiftry holo
LM reverses
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back