• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Charizard ex | Pikachu * | Suicune * | Crystals | ex's | Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ [SS77] Kyogre & Groudon EX FA | Umbreon * | 5 Pikachu * | Shinings | Crystals

All of the ex-series holos/RH are absolutely Gem Mint, never been touched since they were pulled from packs. I could sell you all the LM holos and reverses for $20 shipped :)

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Kyogre & Groudon EX FA | Umbreon * | 5 Pikachu * | Shinings | Crystals

That's good to hear!
The only holos I needed at the moment were the Kabutops and Shiftry, but these are the reverse I need;
Aggron
Cradily
Shiftry
Wailord
Girafarig
Huntail
Torkoal
Strange cave
What would you want for those ones?

salmoncannon said:
That's good to hear!
The only holos I needed at the moment were the Kabutops and Shiftry, but these are the reverse I need;
Aggron
Cradily
Shiftry
Wailord
Girafarig
Huntail
Torkoal
Strange cave
What would you want for those ones?

Two holos plus seven reverse rares plus a regular RH, maybe $18 shipped? All Gem Mint :)

Underdawg said:
I like your FA Ns. Could the price come down at all?

I'm afraid they were sold! My list will be fully updated tomorrow.

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Crystal Lugia | Catcher | Ultra Rares | Old Holos

17 shipped sound all right? If so, PM me and I can get them shipped out by tomorrow :)

Thread updated! Added two Charizard Gold Star!

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Crystal Lugia | Catcher | Ultra Rares | Old Holos

Sounds good :)
What condition are you Charizard *'s in? How much would you want for one of them?

Would you mind telling me the what the condition is for each of the following cards?

1 Crystal Lugia (H) - $38
1 Crystal Nidoking (H) - $14
1 Crystal Golem (H) - $14
1 Crystal Ho-oh (RH) - $20
1 Crystal Kabutops (RH) - $10

Thanks!

How much for a Charizard *?

salmoncannon said:
Sounds good :)
What condition are you Charizard *'s in? How much would you want for one of them?

They are both slightly played. Do you still have that Charizard ex? :)

Secret Pikachu said:
Would you mind telling me the what the condition is for each of the following cards?

1 Crystal Lugia (H) - $38
1 Crystal Nidoking (H) - $14
1 Crystal Golem (H) - $14
1 Crystal Ho-oh (RH) - $20
1 Crystal Kabutops (RH) - $10

Thanks!

Oh, the Crystal Lugia was actually sold, it was in VG-EX condition. I should have a different NM one in about two days depending on the post office speed, I'll let you know about that. Nidoking and Golem are NM, Ho-oh and Kabutops are Gem Mint.

Mayer said:
How much for a Charizard *?

I think I'm wanting about $75 for one at the moment, I'm not really in a hurry to get rid of those.

How much for Base Set shadowless Charizard? How much for 1 TRR Rocket's Hitmonchan ex?

silentsword77 said:
Oh, the Crystal Lugia was actually sold, it was in VG-EX condition. I should have a different NM one in about two days depending on the post office speed, I'll let you know about that. Nidoking and Golem are NM, Ho-oh and Kabutops are Gem Mint.

If Secret Pikachu doesn't want them, I'll take the Ho-oh and Kabutops.

pokemonmbl said:
How much for Base Set shadowless Charizard? How much for 1 TRR Rocket's Hitmonchan ex?

Unfortunately I sold the Hitmonchan ex, I'm looking for around $40 for the Charizard.

sendoh said:
If Secret Pikachu doesn't want them, I'll take the Ho-oh and Kabutops.

Ok, I'm going to post on his profile to ask.

NOTE: Will have a spare Espeon * soon.

What is your price for: 1 HL Registeel ex?
What is your price for: 1 033 Zapdos ex?
LMK!

I can do $18 shipped for both. :)

What about separately?

Registeel 11.50 shipped, Zapdos 7.50 shipped

silentsword77 said:
Ok, I'm going to post on his profile to ask.

Ok thanks. Please let me know if he doesn't want it.

Sorry, I cant do that. :( What about the Celebi ex?

Individually $6.50 shipped, if you buy all three I'll do $22.50 shipped :)

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Lugia ex | Crystal Lugia | Catcher | Ultra Rares

Sorry, I can't do that. It's a little too high for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back