• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Charizard ex | Pikachu * | Suicune * | Crystals | ex's | Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Lugia ex | Crystal Lugia | Catcher | Ultra Rares

What prices do you want?

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Lugia ex | Crystal Lugia | Catcher | Ultra Rares

Do you think you could do $10.00 for the Zapdos ex and Celebi ex?

how much for the catchers?

pokemonmbl said:
Do you think you could do $10.00 for the Zapdos ex and Celebi ex?

Can you do $12 shipped? :)

choji said:
how much for the catchers?

Unfortunately, they are in a pending trade.

Yeah, I can do that. PM to confirm. :)

hey man ill take that crystal kabutops and if its not to much bother can you please leave feedback from when i bought that mettagross* from you

cookymonster760 said:
hey man ill take that crystal kabutops and if its not to much bother can you please leave feedback from when i bought that mettagross* from you

I left feedback, thanks for reminding me! However, I'm still waiting on two other people for the Kabutops. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

Hey man,

Two questions:
1) Do you have either of the cards in my signature? (Worth a shot. :p)
2) Out of your Mint/Gem ex's, which ones are the cheapest? Could I have a list with prices?

Thanks,
SoulWInd

SoulWind said:
Hey man,

Two questions:
1) Do you have either of the cards in my signature? (Worth a shot. :p)
2) Out of your Mint/Gem ex's, which ones are the cheapest? Could I have a list with prices?

Thanks,
SoulWInd

1) Sorry, no! I sold off the last two Tyranitar a while ago :(
2) I'll check through those for you - might take a day or so. I'll probably profile message you about it :)

silentsword77 said:
1) Sorry, no! I sold off the last two Tyranitar a while ago :(
2) I'll check through those for you - might take a day or so. I'll probably profile message you about it :)

That's fine. Take your time! :)

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Espeon * | Crystal Charizard | Lugia ex | Look!

Updated, added RH Crystal Charizard, Groudon *, Kyogre *, and lots of new ex's!

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Espeon * | Crystal Charizard | Lugia ex | Look!

Hey! What condition is your shining steelix in?
Also I received the other cards i bought a few days ago, thanks again. Heading over to leave a ref now :)

Glad to hear it! Shining Steelix is NM/M, the front looks great but there is extremely minor whitening on the back edges.

Updated again with more ex's!

Good enough :) could you do $15 shipped?

Sure. If you pay within around 12 hours, I can ship it tomorrow, otherwise I probably can't until next Tuesday or so :(

Yeah man no worries, ill send the money over in a few hours. Ill pm you when its done :)

What kind of prices would you be thinking for the Latias, Celebi, Charizard, Espeon and Umbreon Stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back