• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Charizard ex | Pikachu * | Suicune * | Crystals | ex's | Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Espeon * | Crystal Charizard | Lugia ex | Look!

I unfortunately don't have Latias anymore, but could you do $220 shipped for the other four? :)

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Espeon * | Crystal Charizard | Lugia ex | Look!

silentsword77 said:
I unfortunately don't have Latias anymore, but could you do $220 shipped for the other four? :)

I was kind of wondering more about individual prices. Can't quite afford all of them right now lol Also, NM conditions on all?
I commented over in your trade thread too; I'd rather trade if you saw anything you liked, but I would also be willing to do some combination of cards and money too if you want. I can afford to pay outright for one or two, but not all 4.
Here's what I have: Old formats: http://imgur.com/a/stvUt new: http://imgur.com/a/CXIeB

Greetings again! Interested in Espeon *, what condition is that one in?

I would say it's in NM condition. It's strange, because there is a sort of bend in the card, like the center is slightly concave compared to the edges, so the card doesn't lie completely flat when it's not inside a sleeve. Hard to describe, but other than that, looks great!

That sounds odd haha. Do you have any scans?

I actually will be at college until November, far away from home, so I don't have one. I could send you a picture, definitely, but I'm not sure it would help much.

Yeah man a picture should be fine

how much for 1 of each of the old ex's? In cc.

RE:⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Espeon * | Crystal Charizard | Lugia ex | Look!

Pokepuzzle said:
how much for 1 of each of the old ex's? In cc.

I'd be happy to quote you a price, but what does cc mean?

Hey mate,

Would like to buy some of the following:

Electabuzz ex RS - $4
Hitmonchan ex RS - $4
Gardevoir ex SS - $6
Golem ex DR - $4
Magcargo ex DR - $3.50
Rayquaza ex DR - $6

What do you think of these prices? Also, which ones of these are Mint?

SoulWind said:
Hey mate,

Electabuzz ex RS - $4
Hitmonchan ex RS - $4
Gardevoir ex SS - $6
Golem ex DR - $4
Magcargo ex DR - $3.50
Rayquaza ex DR - $6

I am super dumb, nvm

SoulWind said:
Hey mate,

Electabuzz ex RS - $4
Hitmonchan ex RS - $4
Gardevoir ex SS - $6
Golem ex DR - $4
Magcargo ex DR - $3.50
Rayquaza ex DR - $6

Sorry, I'm actually negotiating a large deal with Pokepuzzle at the moment that includes all of my ex's, I'll let you know what's still available in a few days :)

Do you by chance have large numbers of the 1st ed. commons/uncommons from the Neo sets?

Sounds good. Feel free to PM me.

I'm interested in the 1st Ed Lugia (Neo Genesis). What condition is it in? Could I get pictures?

Snorlax said:
I'm interested in the 1st Ed Lugia (Neo Genesis). What condition is it in? Could I get pictures?

that's mine already :p

how much for these (PM me):

1 DX Latias [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 UF Raikou [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 UF Suicune [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 DS Groudon [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 DS Kyogre [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 HP Gyarados [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 HP Pikachu [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 CG Celebi [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 DF Charizard [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif] (don't include this since you are already giving me one)
1 POP Espeon [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1 POP Umbreon [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]

1 SL8 Shiny Palkia

1 Crystal Charizard (RH) (also already giving it to me)
1 Crystal Nidoking (H)
1 Crystal Golem (H)

how much for the gyrados gold star and the shiny emboar?

Any of the ex's I listed available still?

RE: ⇒ [SS77] Charizard * | Umbreon * | Pikachu * | Lugia ex | Crystals | Look!

Fully updated the list with everything I have left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back