(1) 2009-10 Pokemon League Prize Support Changes [9/2]

Thank...the...freaking...lord.

I am sooooooo tired of people in my league, wanting a Lv. X that is actually really good and useful [like...Blaziken?] for a stupid Uxie. Hopefully, with this thing going, it will be worth a lot less now, and easier to trade for, making the age divisions all-around more competitive, because more people will be able to get key cards to decks.

amisheskimoninja said:
My 4 LA uxies are going to be worthless soon! Yay!

My 3 will be as well! Yippedee-Doo!/Sarcasm folks, it's ALL SARCASM.

I heard that there is a rumor that Claydol GE might also be given out from list of "promotional" cards; but this is an unconfirm rumor.

Now that, would be alright if they did BOTH. As odd as it sounds from me, but just the ONE that everyone spent so much money on? I mean, you get 2-2 Claydol and you're set, but some decks require 1 Uxie, then when you switch to a new deck it might need 2. Which means you have to buy another, and the cycle continues.

Okay, now the whole DS Skin thing adds to interest. People should have mentioned this before.

Sadly it will drag in competitive kids to leagues.

Such a fail right there D:

It'll drive more away then it'll attract.

Ugh. Hate this so much. There's no leauge near me for miles. Guess that means I still can't get a Uxie. :(

I also noticed the new banner, themed on HGSS. Love the banner Xous. xD

Well, I have 2 Uxie right now, and that's all I need ATM, but I need at least 2 Claydol, 4 would be best, so those would really be appreciated! O_O Also, the DS skins sound really interesting! It looks like now they're making leagues for VG players too!

Bippa201 said:
Ugh. Hate this so much. There's no leauge near me for miles. Guess that means I still can't get a Uxie. :(

I also noticed the new banner, themed on HGSS. Love the banner Xous. xD

I feel your pain, man. I wish there was still a league around here :(

What's stopping you guys from starting your own?

http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/league/application/

In regards to the League rewards I have only five words for you.

Uxie.
Do want.
SO MUCH.

Exclusive Pokémon-themed DS skins?! Wahoo~
And this "Trainer Challenge cycle" which I've never heard about before although it seems like something everybody should know about sounds awesome. Does this mean we'll have an awesome Buck-season?! : D

Also, since I absolutely love the new female protagonist (in a non-romantical way), I'm deeply offended by the new banner. Or something. ;^;

Back