(1) 2009-10 Pokemon League Prize Support Changes [9/2]

I can't wait to hear all the news for HG/ss. I think it will be the best coverage or better since Emerald and D/P/PL combined. It bet the 4 of you will have a who's who is going to post and describe the game. Have dun but don't Brawl over it. If you do save it for Smash Bros on the Wii. XD.LOL.:)

Hey Xous, Bangiras wanted to make the image even funnier so she added vines. Hope you don't mind. :D

Lizzard said:
If an Uxie worth THAT much, how much a Reverse Foil Uxie worth?
Usually about 25-40 dollors. I wonder how mucht the new Uxie will cost.

LOL, blood. I don't feel offended, but I just think it isn't necessary as so many kids lurk on these websites.

The moment I went on PB today the first thing I thought was tentacle Stolen.
Was it that you miss the old character?Or do you have a thing for tentacle Stolen?
Okay but seriously when Soul Silver comes out I'm gonna' be playing it rapidly too so if you need a 5th guy doing the coverage.. I'm always here to prove myself.

By rapidly I mean complete the game in one go without taking breaks.

P.s. I hope this post doesn't get moderated for saying "tentacle Stolen".I'm sure no one minds.

I know this post is freakishly large already but srsly?>>
hgss-girl-ow-blood-wrapped.png

FireMeowth said:
Exclusive Pokémon-themed DS skins?! Wahoo~
And this "Trainer Challenge cycle" which I've never heard about before although it seems like something everybody should know about sounds awesome. Does this mean we'll have an awesome Buck-season?! : D

Also, since I absolutely love the new female protagonist (in a non-romantical way), I'm deeply offended by the new banner. Or something. ;^;

Lol, I love it! Die, weird girl, die! What have you done with Kris!? :D

omg, yeah! : D

Now there'll be piece of cake getting loads of Uxies xD! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

And will it attract better players?:

_BRING_It_ON_!

(From a happy little guy~)

Meaty said:
Lol, I love it! Die, weird girl, die! What have you done with Kris!? :D

Now here's the thing..

Do we know if she's a new girl?

Or Kris with a re-design?

PokeSupa hasn't confirmed who she would be yet, so why go into an angry rage? My view, I think she's Kris.

GraveTheUndead said:
PokeSupa hasn't confirmed who she would be yet, so why go into an angry rage? My view, I think she's Kris.
Haven't we been through the whole "unofficial manga can't be counted as official"-thing already?

Well, at least I won't have to see those horrible POP9 packs when I can avert my attention to my Uxie. xD

Of course, this sucks for anyone with Uxies, as the price will go down for it. Kind of like what happened in Yu-Gi-Oh with their "theme decks".

FireMeowth said:
Haven't we been through the whole "unofficial manga can't be counted as official"-thing already?

Haven't we been through the FireMeowth is persistant at denying the fact that the games drag a lot of things from the OFFICIAL manga?

Fun fact, it's official. If it weren't, it wouldn't be published here, it would merely be a fan comic. Also, if it weren't official, then the card game wouldn't be official either.

To add a few short examples as to why the card game wouldn't be official... the TCG takes things from official Pokemon stuff, here's the thing with a few cards:

Impostor Professor Oak - Sabrina's disguise when she attacked Red in Professor Oak's lab in the manga.
Team Rocket's Admin - Sird, enough said.
Rocket's Hideout - Depiction of the hideout in the Manga.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Hey Xous, Bangiras wanted to make the image even funnier so she added vines. Hope you don't mind. :D

I think it looked fine without the vines and I think they look a little odd, but it's your site and your banner, so... *Shrugs*

Wow! This sucks. I worked hard to get my 6 uxie's.

Now I got to trade them away before word spreads and still make people think they're $20.

What's the problem with the "new" girl? Can't you tell that it's the same person as Kris? They just changed her hair color and make it look natural. They also did away with the gross pasty complexion, and gave her a Mario outfit because we aren't buying enough Mario games.

"We" meaning "you", because I have never ceased.

Well its time to sell my Uxie on Ebay. Hope to get something for it before this comes out. Anyways this will be good for all the players to get something that is almost critical in any deck and will still be tournament legal next season. Also the DS skins seem nice.

Usagi said:
What's the problem with the "new" girl? Can't you tell that it's the same person as Kris? They just changed her hair color and make it look natural. They also did away with the gross pasty complexion, and gave her a Mario outfit because we aren't buying enough Mario games.

"We" meaning "you", because I have never ceased.

That, and like I said in the Pokemon Adventures manga, Kris' hair color is brown during the emerald arc, giving a future hint alongside her pink Poketch.

To those who say the manga isn't official, take a look at my earlier post, Adventures IS an official manga whether you believe it or not. We wouldn't have a few Pokemon cards if it weren't official.

Back