(1) 2009-10 Pokemon League Prize Support Changes [9/2]

rage780 said:
I heard that there is a rumor that Claydol GE might also be given out from list of "promotional" cards; but this is an unconfirm rumor.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! >:O

LOL, in my area, Uxie WILL already be wortheless, my group is fail, and thy look at what they will be ahead of time, so atm, they value Rayquaza at like, 10-15 bucks, since it WILL BE in tin, but ISN'T yet. T_T

Water Pokémon Master said:
Wait so Kris just dyed her hair?

Yeah, and her Poketch is pink and looks like the HG/SS one for "soul"

This has been since the Emerald arc. As well as characters from way earlier on in the manga always hinting at something new secretly. Green (going by english names) has been around since the start and was included in the games in FR/LG

Ugh, this is where it sucks having no local league. Ah well, at least this means cheaper prices in the secondary market. Buy them in October after BRs for the cheapest prices.

Maybe I'll be able to go to league once during this time peroid....maybe even twice if I am struck by a miracle. I know I'm skipping BRs for this.

I already expressed my views in the other thread. I love that they're sending these out allowing anyone to get them. They'll probably even look cooler with a new foil pattern. Snorlax is basically useless; I'd rather have Claydol. Prizes for the Video Game sounds cool too.

dmaster out.

mr.619 said:
Wow! This sucks. I worked hard to get my 6 uxie's.

Now I got to trade them away before word spreads and still make people think they're $20.
There are very gullible people in the world. You may very well get lucky.
I traded one of these for 3 Roseanne's not too long ago. Think of how much luck you'll get with an Uxie.

Plus, those gullible people may also believe that the league reward Uxie will make Uxie even better and worth even more.

In summation:
Uxie SO makes up for the c___tacular POP9 packs that they've been handing out.

(I don't get in trouble if I block out the swear myself, right?)

I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, I got all of my Uxie for good cards, and now they are only going to be 3-6 dollars now, because of this stupid league prize thingy. :\ I really do not care to much if they put claydol or snorlax in their too, it is not a big deal to me.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU.

I'll be sad if they throw Claydol in there too. Uxie shouldn't be $6, if it's the regular one, and especially if it's not RH.

Well if it is revearse it will be more, but not that much. Anyways why does it matter about Claydol you got 2 already and so do I. I didn't trade big for them since I got them at MD prerelease for nothing. Only thing though if they through in Claydol Sean will be able to get some. :p

lul, I'll just leave this here:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1502284

Man I wish I lived close to a league. I'm screwed. My parents won't take the 1 hour drive to Louisville, if I get a permit, I have to figure out how to pay for insurance with a job I can only do during the summer or on weekends, and I could've gone if we hadn't moved from Utah. But no one else cares.

In all honesty, all they did was re-design the playable girl trainer for the Johto games.
Her Crystal design was really awful (green hair in some space-anime hairdo wearing a kippah?) and not up to standards with the girls after.
This re-design is much better than what the girl looked like in Crystal. She even has the same kinda hair-style (but not as weird looking) with better clothing.

It's not like these trainers are actual characters, they're just an avatar to be used to play your adventure (hence why they even bothered to add in a girl trainer so females playing wouldn't be left out).
I don't really get how you can "replace" a "character" that never really existed in the first place.

I also never get why people call them such names like "Gold", "Kris", whatever. They don't have names, they're YOUR avatars in the Pokemon World.
And no, the Pokemon Special manga is not a canon thing of the Pokemon World. Just because a few TCG cards use "ideas" from it, doesn't mean anything.
IMO, the manga does a very poor job of conveying the Pokemon World.

In reality, every medium is a separate thing from each other.

Fun fact, it's official. If it weren't, it wouldn't be published here.

There is many other Pokemon manga that have been made and translated into English. Its very easy for someone to get the "OK" to make a manga/comic based on anyhting. To me, all the manga are "unoffical" and "fan-made". What makes one manga more official over another?

Back