(1) 40+ 'Call of Legends' Scans [1/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Research Record = Scry 4.
It's a good mechanic in MTG.

I'm really excited for that one card for some reason.
and MOAR EEVEE ARTWORKS :D

My 9-pocket portfolio almost doesn't have enough room...

I am definitely not getting any packs from this set @_@. All i want are pachirisu and maybe some of the staples, but i'd trade or buy singles. It's just not worth it. I don't even plan on running lost world >_> Here's to hoping it's a secret rare/ultra rare.

Research is a nice card, and it's a card you could definitely re-use with Junk Arm. I for one would LOVE to see scans of these RH Energy; I have to know what they look like! I can't imagine it at all!!

The RH Energy sells it for me. I have a friend that has an all foil dark deck except for the energies, which are most if not all Umbreon energies... and of course I'm going to be all over the Umbreon/Espeon energies in foil like they should have been in HGSS.

I think that Mime Jr. looks pretty good actually, and he could really help with Lost World and also getting your opponent's energies and trainers away. I can spot a few problems with him though, like if your opponent starts and all you have is him, or you attack, thn wake up on your opponent's turn. I think that this set looks good for shinies and for colectors, but other than Lost World and a couple of cards (Mime Jr., Snorlax etc.) this isn't going to be good for decks, and most of the Sweet Sleeping Face cards suck, so I'm annoyed that they've brought back Cleffa, Magby and Tyrogue. Also, why Skarmory? Do they want us to not buy this set or something?

skarmory works ok with scizor prime. Lets you attach special metal energy. But at the cost of an attack :/ but if you're using it to build up scizor prime or steelix prime with special metal energy, then it's kinda worth it. Especially if you're purposefully going lower in prize cards to use twins or blackbelt for a quick prize return in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back