(1) A New Forme of Mewtwo Revealed for the 16th Movie? [4/3]

m7mad133 said:
So it should be out in 26 hours? ^^

In 40 minutes, there will be about 24 hours until Pokemon Smash airs in Japan.

It's likely that The Pokemon Company will announce something before then, however.

Equinox said:
Derp http://i.imgur.com/PMBlWeb.png

That picture has already been posted here, and it proves nothing.

Mr. XY did not prove that he created the pictures, he simply posted a story that literally anybody could post and say that they made it.

AtmosphericThunder said:
Equinox said:
Derp http://i.imgur.com/PMBlWeb.png

Mr. XY did not prove that he created the pictures, he simply posted a story that literally anybody could post and say that they made it.

But it's still unconfirmed what the forme will look like? There's been things like this over the years. Predicting what the Mewtwo forme will be is like predicting a future Pokemon (unless you make Pokemon), impossible. I reposted that for a reason.

Equinox said:
AtmosphericThunder said:

But it's still unconfirmed what the forme will look like? There's been things like this over the years. Predicting what the Mewtwo forme will be is like predicting a future Pokemon (unless you make Pokemon), impossible. I reposted that for a reason.

The only places we can go for confirmation of the pictures are GameFreak and The Pokemon Company, Inc..

Nobody is predicting what the forme/form looks like; we are waiting to find out whether or not the forme/form in the poster is real or fake.

The reason people are talking about this is because nobody has proven whether or not it is fake.

My "problem" with new formes is exactly that they make them only optional, instead of separate pokémon... Like, I hate the fact that everytime I want to raise my Giratina-O's level and attach it a Lucky Egg to do it faster, I end up stuck with Giratina-A, cause Giratina-O is only available with the Griseous Orb attached... Or Shaymin-Sky which can only be used during daytime, you can't let it get frozen in battle or even keep its form in the PC... Or even Keldeo-R, which is only an asthetic change, can only be in Resolute form with Secret Sword in the moveset. I actually prefer the new form, but I can't use Keldeo-R without Secret Sword if I just feel like it. Or Meloetta-P which is much better (in terms of stats) than Meloetta-A but you can only use it in-battle after using Relic Song. You can't even keep it after battle...
And then there those cases like Deoxys where you can use each forme individually without any restriction but since it is an event pokémon, unless you get it in various games, you can't have the four formes at the same time... Same with other legendaries which you can only get one of.

Metalizard said:
My "problem" with new formes is exactly that they make them only optional, instead of separate pokémon... Like, I hate the fact that everytime I want to raise my Giratina-O's level and attach it a Lucky Egg to do it faster, I end up stuck with Giratina-A, cause Giratina-O is only available with the Griseous Orb attached... Or Shaymin-Sky which can only be used during daytime, you can't let it get frozen in battle or even keep its form in the PC... Or even Keldeo-R, which is only an asthetic change, can only be in Resolute form with Secret Sword in the moveset. I actually prefer the new form, but I can't use Keldeo-R without Secret Sword if I just feel like it. Or Meloetta-P which is much better (in terms of stats) than Meloetta-A but you can only use it in-battle after using Relic Song. You can't even keep it after battle...
And then there those cases like Deoxys where you can use each forme individually without any restriction but since it is an event pokémon, unless you get it in various games, you can't have the four formes at the same time... Same with other legendaries which you can only get one of.

I agree with you about the formes that can only happen when specific conditions are met throughout the entire time you use the Pokemon (i.e. holding an item, using it during a certain time, using a certain move, etc.).

However, it's what their backstory involves in most cases; not separate Pokemon (which would probably mean legendary Pokemon having evolutions), but alternate versions of that same Pokemon that are usually for covering the weaknesses of their other formes.

m7mad133 said:
a couple of fanart that makes it seem a little better
Ot1fy4Cl.jpg

tumblr_mkq85kYkAe1qhlobdo1_500.png
i think it looks a little better since i got an idea of its body and how it would look like

Does no one see that it has the same kind of arc-like features at its hips as the one on its head?

Yeah, sugi art pls ;D

Okay, I've done the humane thing and analyzed the post XY made word for word so you people can stop eating yourselves alive like a pack of starved rabies infected rats. Lets start with the beginning: "I can't believe you guys fell for this!!!!!" Okay, so we apparently fell for another one of his tricks. Nothing special or condemning here. Lets move on to line #2: "Well, its been a few days, its time to own up..." Lets remember last time this noob tried to trick us, he didn't admit to it until every shred of hope the rumor existed was gone. This time, there's no confirmation or anything, and he admits it. Line #3: "After my text rumor fizzled out, I began to work on a new rumor enlisting the help of some of my friends, a visual rumor" False. This is a text rumor just as much as anything, because this would immanently be marked as a fake if it weren't for the Japanese text. Moving on to line of BS #4: It cost me alot of money to pull it off" I never knew a troll that spends THIS much time, effort, and money just to own up to his scandal a few days later. If he did, he's scum-of-the-earth material. The next few lines are just nonsense. The line that really got my eye was the t-shirt kit one. None of this had to do with a t-shirt. Both things were failed print pages of magazines, not a giant piece of cotton. There would be no lens flare on t-shirts. I think thats enough to prove this guy wrong. So bai bai for now.

Yeah, he is totally trying to take credit for it. I honestly believe its real. If its not, then I guess I am wrong. I kinda like how it looks from the fan art. Looks like another inspiration from DBZ.... )

evilpacman said:
Yeah, he is totally trying to take credit for it. I honestly believe its real. If its not, then I guess I am wrong. I kinda like how it looks from the fan art. Looks like another inspiration from DBZ.... )

Mewtwo "This isn't even my final form yet" *5 turn forme change with SSJ3 theme*

Mewtwo's all like, "You FOOL! This isn't even my FINAL FORM! HYAAAAAA"

Seriously, getting a major Frieza vibe from this

Haha, I can see Mewthree holding off Arceus Judegment with Psystrike.And then you hear Vegetas SSJ theme when complete Kyurem appears
I wonder what this forme would be called if real, I like the Mewthree nickname being tossed around.

Looks like nightmare fuel.
I hope it's fake, for the sake of the world's sanity. It looks almost like a Sonic character, and goodness I hate those things.

Heyho, just wanted to let you know:
I heard a rumor which isn't in this thread (yeah, I read a~ll your Posts XD I'm everywhere xD). I don't know if it's real, didn't check it, but someone on Filb (not in the news, just a user in the forum!) said on the "code" of the movie side, the term "Godspeed Mewtwo" is found. So, some hypothesize, the new form is called Godspeed Mewtwo to overcome the Extreme Speed Genesect. It isn't believable, but I just wanted to let you know xD

By the way, I don't remember who posted those two fanarts, but the second one looks really ... ugly ._.''
@ Polaris: Oi! I like Sonic =0 Maybe that's why I'd like this form, though I don't believe it's real. I guess, in 22 hours we're smarter than now x)

PLOT TWIST: This isn't a new Mewtwo form, it is a new Genesect form! XDD

Mewtwo's stats are already CRAZY good (already Rapes Arceus in so many ways). Assuming that this new form is LEGIT, how much more do they plan to raise it's stats?

godzilla41 said:
Mewtwo's stats are already CRAZY good (already Rapes Arceus in so many ways). Assuming that this new form is LEGIT, how much more do they plan to raise it's stats?

Who knows?

They could simply give Mewtwo a new ability in that forme. Something better than 'Pressure' or 'Unnerve' would be good.

shitzon said:
Heyho, just wanted to let you know:
I heard a rumor which isn't in this thread (yeah, I read a~ll your Posts XD I'm everywhere xD). I don't know if it's real, didn't check it, but someone on Filb (not in the news, just a user in the forum!) said on the "code" of the movie side, the term "Godspeed Mewtwo" is found. So, some hypothesize, the new form is called Godspeed Mewtwo to overcome the Extreme Speed Genesect. It isn't believable, but I just wanted to let you know xD

I believe the forme might be real, but that rumor was just a horrible google translate translation.

The title of the movie in Japanese, as the official site says is: 神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒 (Godspeed Genesect - Mewtwo's awakening). Usually people translate the title as Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening, but shinsoku (神速) is literally godspeed.

Google translate translates the title as "Mewtwo genome awakening sect of Godspeed". lol

Back