(1) ALL 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

RE: (1) 100 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

Neat cards. But...just as I feared...all the Arceus cards are in their own secret rare sub-set. Its going to be tough to get them all (without spending a bunch of money, that is).

doodad126 said:
Neat cards. But...just as I feared...all the Arceus cards are in their own secret rare sub-set. Its going to be tough to get them all (without spending a bunch of money, that is).

Well, we don't know the box ratio for the Arceus yet, right? :3

85-department-store-girl.jpg

<3

This set likes Pokémon tools alot,4 Tools + Porygon-Z that can give you tools back + Department Girl = SpaceGoat likes ''tools''

Lets hope for a high ratio for Arceus per box. Now then, I got to thinking...does anybody know what cards are in the theme decks? The box art did have Arceus on it...So does that mean that the theme decks will have Arceus in them??

doodad126 said:
Lets hope for a high ratio for Arceus per box. Now then, I got to thinking...does anybody know what cards are in the deck boxes? The box art did have Arceus on it...So does that mean that the deck boxes will have Arceus in them??
Deckboxes? Since when did PUSA releasing deck boxes from each set?

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Deckboxes? Since when did PUSA releasing deck boxes from each set?

I think I meant pre-constructed theme decks (the ones with 60 cards in them)...sorry.

At least Buffer's Piece is coming in. That'll help decks that big time.

Neat cards, and actually some logical rares this time.

doodad126 said:
Lets hope for a high ratio for Arceus per box. Now then, I got to thinking...does anybody know what cards are in the theme decks? The box art did have Arceus on it...So does that mean that the theme decks will have Arceus in them??

We have scans now of all 9 Arceus cards but only 3 Lv Xs from this set. I believe it is safe to say that the ratio for Arceus cards is much higher than Lv Xs.

I am sure Arceus will be in the theme decks as well.... will this be the first time that a "secret rare" card has been in a theme deck?

Jugular

Jugular said:
We have scans now of all 9 Arceus cards but only 3 Lv Xs from this set. I believe it is safe to say that the ratio for Arceus cards is much higher than Lv Xs.

I am sure Arceus will be in the theme decks as well.... will this be the first time that a "secret rare" card has been in a theme deck?

Jugular

TBH I doubt that they ARE even secret rares. Yes, they are a subset number-cataloging wise, but given the vast number of them AND the fact they weren't ever a secret rare in the Japanese set (while the Rotom cards were) leads me to believing they're simply holo rares. Which are already a pain in the butt to pull with the pack rates PUSA has. Two boxes of Dawn of Arceus yielded me a LOT of spare Arceus cards because it took up the second rare spot in the pack, and was in every 2-3 packets.

Jugular said:

It had better be. I mean they let us have as many of them as we want in our decks, and then they make them really rare. Geeze.

Also, Did anybody notice the text on Double Fall is different? Salamence X really can win the game in one attack if it knocks out two things with expert belt. Neat.

Spiritomb is NOT a holofoil rare.

That was all i cared about. The price will be high, but reasonable. Hooray. And if the 9 Arceus are as difficult to obtaina s Rotom, all the better. No weird Arceus decks to deal with.

There were 100 cards in the Japanese set, and our set has 99 cards, and our set has Buffer piece added. Does anybody know which cards we didn't get?

Master of the Six Kings said:
Spiritomb is NOT a holofoil rare.

That was all I cared about. The price will be high, but reasonable. Hooray. And if the 9 Arceus are as difficult to obtaina s Rotom, all the better. No weird Arceus decks to deal with.

That's all I cared about as well. As long as they're easier to obtain than a Holo rare, I'm happy.

Confirm list; missing scan list
1)Charizard
2)Froslass
3)Heatran
4) pokebeach missing scan
5) luxray
6) mothim
7)pokebeach missing scan
8) salamence
9) swalot
10) tangrowth
11) toxicroak
12) Zapdos G (last holo); pokebeach missing scan
13)aerodactyl
14) bronzong
15) cherrim
16) gengar ; pokepower: curse
17) gengar
18) glalie
19) golem
20) hariyama
21) lopunny
22) manectric
23) omastar
24) pelipper
25) pichu
26) porygon z G
27) raichu
28) rapidash
29) raticate
30) sceptile; leaf blast; "good one"
31) sceptile
32) spiritomb; last rare
33) bronzong
34) bronzor
35) charmeleon
36)gastly
37)graveler
38) grovyle
39) grovyle
40) gulpin
41) haunter (pokepower: hidden poison)
42) haunter
43) luxio
44) manectric
45) pelipper
46) pontya
47)pokebeach missing scan
48) shelgon
49) wormadam plant cloak
50) wormadam sandy cloak
51)wormadam steel cloak (last uncommon)
52) bagon
53) beedrill g
54) bronzor
55) buneary
56) burmy plant cloak
57)burmy sandy cloak
58)burmy trash cloak
59) charmander
60) cherubi
61) croagunk
62) electrike
63) electrike
64) gastly
65) geodude
66) gulpin
67)pokebeach missing scan
68) makuhita
69) nosepass
70) omanyte
71)pikachu
72)pontya
73) rattata
74) shinx
75)snorunt
76)tangela
77) tangela
78) treeko
79) treeko
80) wingull
81) wingull
82) beginning door
83) bench shield
84) buffer piece
85) Department store girl
86) energy restore
87) expert belt
88) lucky egg
89) old amber
90) professor oak visit
91)ultimate zone
92) dome fossil
93) helix fossil
94) arceus lvx; pokebeach missing scan
95) Arceus lvx (multitype pokebody; meteor blast)
96) arceus lvx; pokebeach missing scan
97) gengar lvx; pokebeach missing scan
98) salamence lvx
99) tangrowth lvx
AR1 "dark" arceus
AR2 "grass" arceus
AR3 "fire" arceus
AR4 "water" arceus
AR5 "colorless" arceus
AR6 "lightning" arceus
AR7 "psychic" arceus
AR8 "fighting" arceus
AR9 "metal" arceus

I count 8 missing cards; 3 are shiny.

WPM, can you get Better scans Supreme Victors? They don't even have their own section yet.

I am glad that they did include that ripple/wave design on the Arceus cards. I figured they would be just regular holos or even worse, reverse foils. :D Doesn't appear that they have the special foil treatment like the Japanese cards either. Either way, looks good to me. I'll pick up a few packs when it's released.

Missing:

Kabutops (4/99)
Probopass (7/99)
Kabuto (67/99)
Arceus LV. X (One of them)
Bagon (SH?)
Ponyta (SH?)
Shinx (SH?)

Neat looking set. Its definetly a lot better than Supreme Victors. I hope i have time to go to the pre-release, but if not ill just buy a couple of boosters when its in stores.

Looks like another great set! Hopefully better than SV. I was kinda disappointed in that set. (Except for Magikarp. LOVED that artwork!)

Back