(1) ALL 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

RE: (1) 100 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

doodad126 said:
Lets hope for a high ratio for Arceus per box. Now then, I got to thinking...does anybody know what cards are in the theme decks? The box art did have Arceus on it...So does that mean that the theme decks will have Arceus in them??
I was able to find this
Stormshaper has Lightning-type Arceus Card
Flamethrower has Fire-type Arceus Card

really digging the luxray and darkness Arceus artworks.

kawayoo is slowly becoming my new favorite TCG artist.

There are lots of missing scans some of which have been posted in previous news stories. *coughgengarlvxcough*

cool kid master555 said:
Ultra secret rares in those crummy theme decks? That's a new one PUSA.

Yes, very new.

In teh thread about Sceptile being revealed, some thought it was prerelease card even though it was rare. The prerelease is actually Raichu who is also a rare.

Another oddity, set numbers all jumbled again. Sigh.

PUSA, you are messing life up.

cool kid master555 said:
Oh! Somebody sig this!

I agree with that, on topic. What does the wave look like on Arceus cards?

The wave just sparkles. Look at the scans.

What do you guys think of that Lopunny? It seems like an alternative to Blissey or Nidoqueen. For the same price as Blissey, it removes 1 damage from all of your pokemon, not just 2 from 1 pokemon. It's also stackable, unlike Blissey. So Lopunnys eems better than Blissey in my book, however Blissey does have 40 more HP, being Blissey. And Nidoqueen may do that with a body rather than a sprayable power(though SPs are dying out) and without discarding, but Nidoqueen's a stage 2 and therefore slower to get out or rare candy consuming, and some decks will even want to discard...*cough cough* Gyarados *cough cough*... Point is it seems like a nice new card, it'll be good in prereleases too.

EDIT: Oh never mind you have to discard an energy with Lopunny but still pretty nice in some cases. My friend runs Blissey in Magnezone to get energy in the discard anyway, so I should tell him to use Lopunny instead.

ProfessorJ said:
anyone else notice there is a shiny gulpin mixed in there? and it has NO HF!!

LOL WOW NVM I forgot gulpin was that color. LOLZ WOW MY BAD. I feel like a NEWB he just looked unusually light

Shiny Gulpin is Blue, not Yellow.
Also, wasn't that card in a set a few sets ago?

You guys are sleeping!!!
1st: Of course stormshaper has lightning arceus and flamemaster has fire arceus. they're on the covers. we already figured out that.
2nd: the arceus cards aren't ultra rares otherwise they wouldn't be in the decks. they're like the unowns in UF.
3rd: the japanese decks of this set have 60 cards unlike previous decks. but i'm sure the english ones don't have the same cards. there are 6 regular arceus in each deck (3 of each of the 2 types the deck features) plus the lv.x.
4th: this is not the first time that the prerelease card is a rare card. the prerelease card for Ex Sandstorm was Armaldo (a holo).

yeah, if these decks have stage 2 pokémon like the decks from previous sets, stormshaper may have luxray and i'm betting flamemaster has charizard although the only time charizard was in a theme deck was in legendary collection. they may have stage 2 pokémon from the other type (which we currently don't what are the other types)

i like salamence's power top accelerator ... ~_~

How exactly do you scan cards? I need to know because I'm going to a prerelease tomorrow and may have a card to send WPM a scan of...

Meaty said:
How exactly do you scan cards? I need to know because I'm going to a prerelease tomorrow and may have a card to send WPM a scan of...

Scan at 300 dpi and email

RE: (1) 107 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

Never mind but thanks anyway.

Back