(1) ALL 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

RE: (1) 108 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

Water Pokemon Master said:
We're now only missing Kabutops and shiny Shinx
Lol, your also missing number 67, Kabuto! (He's in between (or should be) Gulpin (#66) and Makuhita (#68))

This is from the front page

RE: (1) 108 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

No there's a scan already it's a reverse holo and in the first 8.

This set looks fairly good, the artwork on some of them is really nice too. I like how on the Kabutops and Omastar card it shows the other one in the backround in the same pose as their card.

Other than, Gengar Lv. X, Luxray, Expert Belt, Bench Shield, and may be Department Store Girl. This set is absolutely garbage.

And don't say Arceus have "collectible" value, it just doesn't. Useless card will always be useless.

Clear said:
Other than, Gengar Lv. X, Luxray, Expert Belt, Bench Shield, and may be Department Store Girl. This set is absolutely garbage.

And don't say Arceus have "collectible" value, it just doesn't. Useless card will always be useless.

luxray seriously, its mediocre at best. Arceus will have value to little kids and depending on the ratio that they give them.

Clear said:

Really... The set has just barely come out and you think it's garbage. Gengar isn't all that great honestly (other than level down) Sceptile and Tangrowth are also pretty good, and as much as I dislike it even Salamence is worthy of play. Kautops, Spiritomb, Charizard, Porygon-Z G, and Omastar are also pretty good. I can hardly see how it's garbage.

Also the Arceus will have collector's value. Playability has no baring on it, what does is rarity (they're in a sub-set) art, and numbers.

Anyway, contrary to what I first thought this set shows promise. I'm really looking forward to how it affects the meta.

Mew the source of all said:
Also the Arceus will have collector's value. Playability has no baring on it, what does is rarity (they're in a sub-set) art, and numbers.

Some of us are trying very hard to make the deck work too. :p

You are what I like to call ambitious optimist.

None of the stuff from this set can answer the problems in the metagame right now.

This set should be called "A set with Expert Belt, Gengar Lv. X, and Bench Shield in it."

Even the Arceus look worse than they were in Japan, kids need to learn to say no to bad drugs cards.

Clear said:

Hey! At least this set is plenty better than SV. I will admit that there are some bad cards in it, but not that many

W00t! Got to go to the prerelease. Got these guys:

pokemonarceusprerelease.png

Back