(1) ALL Platinum Scans! [1/30]

RE: (1) 75+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Divine_Light said:
Epic scans!
I'm going to make some deck lists now :D
Same with me. *goes to look at scans in hope of finding a rouge deck*

Two Carnivines makes this set awesome.
Oh, and the Galactic-cards as well, of course. Team Galactic > Carnivine.

...I hate PUSA, though. "Looker" is so... failureish. >:

Wow, Muk is like sort of almost kinda half decent now.

Slaking PAUNCH!

Like I said before, I hoped they would change the Reverse Holo design due to Platinum being a new set block. The fact that they didn't makes me want to just mope and not go to my PR. *Cries like a little girl and crumples directions to PR*

I just realized: Muk is an uncommon. Awesomeness. I hereby call Muk the best uncommon ever.

And about that Palkia's second attack, Water Pulse. It puts things to sleep. Isn't Water Pulse supposed to, you know, confuse things?

nooo pluspowers gets reprinted and it will own pokemans at the prerelease noooo

goldedda said:
nooo pluspowers gets reprinted and it will own pokemans at the prerelease noooo

Well, it is an uncommon, so less people will be likely to have it at a prerelease. Also, are the card attack names really that bad, or did you guys just get used to the JP card names?

^Flame Bash, Wrack Down, and Harrumph are all really bad.

PP+ Shuppet= Best Draft deck ever.

Muk is now a 2HKO for my hopefull Shuppet Army.

RE: (1) 85+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Neat Empoleon... the artwork is very unqiue. :)

I also like the Torterra because of it's Soothing Scent attack. I cannot believe it does 80 damage and puts the Pokemon asleep. I cannot believe the Skuntank and the Honchkrow are common Pokemon especially because their level seems much higher than their attacks seem to be. I can't wait to see more scans including the level Xs and the rest of the revivals. :D

Noticing the Galactic's Pokémon borders aren't as grey, but more faded. Weird.

The Empoleon seems pretty bad, but it will find its way worlds, and win. Thats what Empoleons do...

They really screwed PowerSpray, 2 or less is much harder than at least 2. It makes most non-SP decks have a very hard time running it, which is too bad.

Octillery is an Uncommon, w00t.

Oooh, Empoleon's nice for just a regular rare! An auto 70 to a benched pokemon? Nice.

I just don't understand how a Soothing Scent does damage. Does it clog up the target's brain or something, causing it to jump off a cliff onto a pointy rock? Yeah. That's what happens. That makes perfect sense.

WOOT!

MORE EARLY SCANS!

Let's have a bon fire for WPM!

Also.. I wonder where he gets his scans from.

that info will benefit us all right?:rolleyes:

He gets his scans from those who scan them in and send them to him, I guess.

tpewebmaster said:
WOOT!

MORE EARLY SCANS!

Let's have a bon fire for WPM!

Also.. I wonder where he gets his scans from.

that info will benefit us all right?:rolleyes:

FireMeowth said:
He gets his scans from those who scan them in and send them to him, I guess.

DDR said:
Maybe this is the reason some people already sent you scans.

I loved the fact that they changed the rarity of some cards. Some Rare cards were changed to uncommons and that's good for me because that way, it's easier for me to collect all cards of the set, I mean, when I buy a box, there's always some rares that I don't pull... MAYBE BECAUSE PUSA DON'T PUT 2 RARES AND 1 HOLO PER PACK LIKE THE JAPANESE PACKS...

Also, I don't understand how some people have doubts if a card will be in a set or not... When a japanese set is released with a entry pack or two half-decks, it's obvious that the english set will have the cards from the entry pack/half-decks... duh...

And like someone said, the portuguese attack names are much worst than the english ones...

Empoleon wewt!

Eh, it's not too great... =/

We finally found out what Muk's Poke-Body actually does! Huzzah!

Back