(1) ALL Platinum Scans! [1/30]

RE: (1) 85+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Pokefan4000 said:
Oooh, Empoleon's nice for just a regular rare! An auto 70 to a benched pokemon? Nice.

I just don't understand how a Soothing Scent does damage. Does it clog up the target's brain or something, causing it to jump off a cliff onto a pointy rock? Yeah. That's what happens. That makes perfect sense.

Going by the same logic, is Aromatherapy really that therapeutic if it does 40 damage?

So, Empoleon is here. I don't liked it so much, but it is better than the LA one, IMO.

Yes! They've reprinted Pluspower! Now I can't even wait for my Prerelease!

I like the new Empoleon. It works well with the Lv.X because of it's first attack. Just use Jet Smash, Level up, Use the Lv.X's power, Jet Smash again, then next turn using Knock off won't be so bad if you play 4 TGW. Only 3 cards in your hand?

This Piplup seems to be the best Piplup yet, as it helps with the spread.

Harrumph lol. These names are epic, but at the same time the worst ones I've seen in a long time. Great creativity with Muk there. >__> I also completely can't stand looking at Looker. I'm pretty sure I was going to get used to the name, but I'll have to write Handsome's over that terrible name. On the flip side, the artwork is amazing in this set. Infernape, Empoleon, Blastoise, Giratina, Honckrow are all wonderful in the art department. Oh, yeah, TST got the best name change in the game. For once a card is named Broken because it is.

I can't wait to see the rest of the scans, so thanks a ton for what you've already done WPM. I'm glad I didn't stay up last night; I would've had to wait a few more hours. -0-

dmaster out.

It is nice to see the english versions. I really found it interesting that other people have issues with the reverse holo.

RE: (1) 75+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Insayneflame said:
Look at lotad it says SH4 on it instead of SH1 on it

This should help:

SH1 Drifloon SF
SH2 Duskull SF
SH3 Voltorb SF
SH4 Lotad PT
SH5 Swablu PT
SH6 Vulpix PT

They will just continue the numbers so you'll be able to collect them in order, etc.

dmaster out.

I say they should change Lookers' Investigation's text to, "You now win the game because your opponent must go puke because of the horriblly named card you just put down, therefore breaking the rules that you must be present during the match, meaning you can win anything."

How about changing the text along with the name PUSA. :D

That would be the best decision in this whole set. ;o Oh yeah, and get rid of a waste of a reverse holographic.

dmaster out.

I just wanted to say that everyone who put work into getting these scans up is awesome. You guys work so hard for free. I want you to know that I appreciate you juggling school, social life, and the website.

The art work in this set is amazing. The PB logo, as I see, has been moved so it doesn't ruin the art.

Wow. This is an incredible set. I hope I can get some of these awesome cards soon because they have great attacks HP and art. This is the best set since Diamond and Pearl.:)

Okay my brother and I are back from prereleases and will put up new scans (though it will take a few hours). We didn't get any LV.X's, secret cards, or shiny cards though, other than Hitmonchan. If anyone has these, please scan them for us!

Also, I won the prerelease by going undefeated. :D :D :D

Aw, Vuplix. I am glad to see its scan. It was one of a few new scans I need for my upcoming article.

As I said on another thread, some attack names are pathetic. Wrack Down? Ugh.

Attack names aside, its nice to finally see the English scans. I hope to see Shaymin LV. X, Dialga G LV. X, and Rampardos in the next batch.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Okay my brother and I are back from prereleases and will put up new scans (though it will take a few hours). We didn't get any LV.X's, secret cards, or shiny cards though, other than Hitmonchan. If anyone has these, please scan them for us!

Congrats. What cards did you play?

I got dialga g lvx and drapion lvx. Do you want the scans?
I have a scanner in my room.
I also have 2 rampardos(rh and holo) and 2 toxicroak sp(rh, holo) but I let my friend borrowing it for time being.
Which version do you want?

Sweet, can't wait to see them all!!
And Rage780, he wants them:D.

rage780 said:
I got dialga g lvx and drapion lvx. Do you want the scans?
I have a scanner in my room.
I also have 2 rampardos(rh and holo) and 2 toxicroak sp(rh, holo) but I let my friend borrowing it for time being.
Which version do you want?
Could you send the non-holos? Also, what holos did you get? Make sure you scan them pretty large!

Water Pokémon Master said:

I won mine too. I went 4-1, then top 4 was 1 match (which I won) and Finals was also 1 match (which is odd... I thought it would be 2 out of 3.) Quad Knockout with my Giratina Lv. X won me the whole thing. :D

Now that there was a few Prereleases, the scans should start raining in really fast.

Back