(1) August CoroCoro HG/SS Info [7/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Entei look so sad? He looks ready to cry. The other Legendary beasts just look slightly mournful, but Entei is pactically depresed. Eusine is in the game...does that mean that the Suicune stuff from the Crystal game is in HG/SS? If so, it looks like Crystal will not be remade. These games are, in fact, the most anti-remake remakes I have ever seen. If the information about the Lati's is correct, all Hoenn legendaries are covered in the DS games, with the exception of the event ones. Appparently, Nintendo really does not want a Ruby/Sapphire remake. Why else would they ensure that no Hoenn legend is left out?

Well, looks like this is gonna be one heck of a game. Eusine's in it now, and look at al the Legendaries!!! The Mewtwo bit is yet more evidence to Kanto being in this game. (Notice I said Evidence and not Proof. Just before you guys start saying "No, you're wrong! Kanto still isn't confirmed!)

MUST HAVE GAMES!!*drool* These new features will be pretty cool to play around with. I think now we're incorporating hoenn pokemon in the latest ds games so we do have to rely of pal park so we get lati@s, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza etc.

So now every non-event legendary is accounted for between Platinum and HG/SS.

Also, I'd generally trust the information off of 2ch a lot more than if I heard it somewhere else, seeing as their leaks prove to be, at least 90% of the time, pretty much dead on.

OMG. I hope Mewtwo is in the game. If it is that will confirm Kanto. I sure hope this is not all fake because it looks pretty true to me. How soon will this be all revealed?:)

Must. Have. Games. NOW! xD This news is way to epic for my mind to handle! On a side-note, who all thinks that they're focusing more on Hoenn, then Johto. o_O

Maybe you can travel to Hoenn in HGSS seeing as they are including so many of the Hoenn legendaries into the game. It would be cool if you could travel to every region in HGSS!

Darkrai said:
Maybe you can travel to Hoenn in HGSS seeing as they are including so many of the Hoenn legendaries into the game. It would be cool if you could travel to every region in HGSS!

I think Hoenn is a bit to far. You might be able to see the edge from a distance though like you could the Orange islands in Red and Blue.:)

If Esuine is in the games, that all but guarantees that there isn't Mind Crystal. Oh well, so long as it has the same basic idea, I'm happy as a clam. :D

Pretty cool new information. I like how part of Lugia's new front sprite can be seen to the left of Raikou.

It's cool that they gave new attacks to the Dragon Trio and how Lugia and Ho-oh have "hidden abilities". Maybe now they'll start making new abilities for legendaries other than "Pressure" for the vast majority of them? (Not that I'm saying Pressure is bad, since on Lugia and other walls it's just awesome, but some new abilities would be cool.) Well, only time will tell...

I guess you wanted to go back to that banner, then, WPM? xD

Wow, I'm pretty surprised they put in the whole Eusine & suicune story. They're basically making one of the trio more "important" but then again they did that with Mesprit in DPP.

Epic win.

Now the only extra thing I want is the inclusion of the event legends. Then it will be essentially perfect in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back