(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

Personally, I kinda hope it doesn't evolve into just a big ol' snake. That seems kinda plain in comparison to most fully evolved starters.

It'd have to be a decked out snake or something. Also, I agree, we need more strong water type moves, I mean, yea, Surf is nice and all but it gets old. What about a Tsunami move?

kaorusquee said:
Lol, they probably won't use that name, but it made me laugh. :D
lol lets just stick to tsunami!

no offense to any1 that likes the pig, but when i see the evolvtion i will probably burst out laughing

benny said:
Personally, I kinda hope it doesn't evolve into just a big ol' snake. That seems kinda plain in comparison to most fully evolved starters.

Mhm.
I was thinking something of the sort of: Tsutaaja -> Snake -> Wyrm,

As the things on its shoulders look like they could easily evolve into wings; and if it lost the legs when it evolves, a Wyrm would make a lot of sense.

elite said:
lol lets just stick to tsunami!

no offense to any1 that likes the pig, but when i see the evolvtion i will probably burst out laughing

I like that^^ That'd be really cool! A more powerful version of Surf that sweeps everything away. Of course, it'd probably be like Discharge and damage your teammate if you're doing a double battle. Most epic attacks have a drawback of some kind.

Mijumaru said:
Oh my God. Mijumaru is ridiculously cute. I feel like the types will end up being
Grass / Dragon or Grass / Poison
Fire or Fire / Dark
Water / Ice

Anyway I'm so excited~! MIJUMARU GET IN MAH HGSS NOWWW
A grass/dragon one would actually be pretty cool! If it evolves into an archeopteryx at stage 2 (like I hope it will, but the whole snake thing makes it seem unlikely) then it would probably be grass/rock or grass/flying, though.

Mechanos7 said:
Mhm.
I was thinking something of the sort of: Tsutaaja -> Snake -> Wyrm,

As the things on its shoulders look like they could easily evolve into wings; and if it lost the legs when it evolves, a Wyrm would make a lot of sense.
Or a Wyvrn. Looses the front legs but keeps the back. A grass dragon would be pretty sweet.

I think their all cute, I love them. I will constantly keep saying their amazing. I say this with every game, they look like their stepping up their game once again. I will definately be buying and enjoying.

yea..or earthquake which tecnically is a tsunami, but not getting into that lol, so they would pretty much have the some what same effect, hurt teamate in double battle, yet hurt oppenents bad, not sure if it should hit flying type

ugh i dont know which starter to pick, i usually dont like water evovtions but there basic forms are so cute, while the grass we all know is gonna have an amazing evo, but i dont wanna break my water streak, iv picked the water pokemon every generation

elite said:
yea..or earthquake which tecnically is a tsunami, but not getting into that lol, so they would pretty much have the some what same effect, hurt teamate in double battle, yet hurt oppenents bad, not sure if it should hit flying type

It would be awsome if in 5th gen if in a double one teamate uses hyrdo pump and one uses earthquake and makes a massive move called tsunami

elite said:

ugh i don't know which starter to pick, i usually don't like water evovtions but there basic forms are so cute, while the grass we all know is gonna have an amazing evo, but i don't wanna break my water streak, iv picked the water pokemon every generation

Well, IRL, a Tsunami would hit everything, so it probably should hit flying types too.

Gamebeast101 said:
It would be awsome if in 5th gen if in a double one teamate uses hyrdo pump and one uses earthquake and makes a massive move called tsunami
lol or earthquake and surf

elite said:
Well you're just fighting for a lost cause then. Really I don't care that you hate them, but when you start making outlandish comments that are not true, that's when your opinion loses it's truth.

Change topic: Claw Sharpen is a very nice addition. Wonder if they add anymore acc. raising moves that double team would become less broken?

i never said i hated them, i said the grass one looked like treeko which is not a lie, because it is not a fact, becuase it is simpely my opinion! and forums were created so you could descuss things and state your opinions!
[/quote]
Ok I'm not going to try anymore because that first sentence made as much sense as two jack rabbits doing the hokey pokey on the moon.

scuba stevee said:
i never said i hated them, i said the grass one looked like treeko which is not a lie, because it is not a fact, becuase it is simpely my opinion! and forums were created so you could descuss things and state your opinions!
Ok I'm not going to try anymore because that first sentence made as much sense as two jack rabbits doing the hokey pokey on the moon.
[/quote]
ok miley cyrus.

benny said:

It'd have to be a decked out snake or something. Also, I agree, we need more strong water type moves, I mean, yea, Surf is nice and all but it gets old. What about a Tsunami move?
I agree that it would have to be a pretty epic snake if that's what they're gonna do. It would have to have all the options: 15 year warranty, power windows, a free year of satellite radio, leather seats, and a 6 cd changer.

elite said:

ugh i don't know which starter to pick, i usually don't like water evovtions but there basic forms are so cute, while the grass we all know is gonna have an amazing evo, but i don't wanna break my water streak, iv picked the water pokemon every generation

Well, you have no need to worry because you have plenty of time to make up your mind.

scuba stevee said:

*blinks* Hokey... pokey??! LOL!!!!

peetzaman said:
I agree that it would have to be a pretty epic snake if that's what they're gonna do. It would have to have all the options: 15 year warranty, power windows, a free year of satellite radio, leather seats, and a 6 cd changer.
hahahahaha

Back