(1) 'Black' and 'White' American Release Date: April? [10/5]

RE: (1) 'Black' and 'White' American Release Date: April 22nd [10/5]

@SDB: True that.

Although it would be nice if it comes out earlier, the waiting will make the reward of getting the game that much more exciting.

It's probably going to be released in April, as Secrets hinted.

April 22nd? That's...disappointing. As if I wasn't already bummed I have to wait until around my birthday for the games (mid March). Hopefully the date is just a tentative one. On the other hand, the Zoroark event download sounds interesting. Hopefully the download isn't exclusively for pre-ordering though -_-

April 22nd - USA
?An even longer wait? - UK, I will have to wait about 6 months for the game T_T
And I doubt that the Zoroark event will reach the UK, and if it does then it would be in the randomest locations, where you cant get to it XD

Considering the fact that I was only able to download one Pichu to my DS back when the event was going on, GameStop is TOTALLY credible.

Also, the employee's were SPOT on when they said you needed to preorder Monster Hunter Tri/3 in order to get the demo disc.

My 3 Pichus and 20 demo discs would like to have a word with you.

What are ya'll talkin about the 2nd? Did I miss something? I don't see anything on gamestops site about any date. and it still reads 22 on the main page :/

Awesome XD. Usually the release dates have been around March 14-21. HG/SS came out on March 14th this year and Platinum came out on March 21st last year and D/P came out on April 22nd 2007 I think. So this could be a pretty close date. I wonder why Black and White is $40.00 though? Maybe it comes with another Pokewalker or something else. Sure a bit high for the price though.:)

Guys, don't even count on it.
This is coming from Gamestop, which you can never rely on for release dates. To prove it, you should be expecting the release dates from the company that makes the games, not the company that sells them. Also, it would be weird to have a new generation start on the day the previous region started, would it? Gen 4 would be exactly 4 years then in the US, would it?

Gamestop's dates are rarely right, the employee's themselves will tell you that. They're given an approximate release date which may sometimes be close but when even official dates are subject to change on a moment's notice it's hard to say this early. P:

I don't think this will be the real date, the fact that it's the same date that the DP games came out make it a bit fishy.

I think it'll be released a bit earlier....at least in the first half of April.

Chariblaze said:
Huge first-party and second-party titles come out on Sunday (like Wii Party), minor first-party and second-party titles come out on Monday (like Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs) and third-party titles usually get Tuesday (like NBA Jam). So yes, this is a little fishy.

It's not really fishy. As Secrets said, Sunday is the right day. D/P/Pt and HG/SS was released on a Sunday as well...

Regardless, I'm a tad skeptical of the date. All we know is it's probably going to be released within the next Spring. April 22nd is a really late date (which I don't like that much) that's after the 3DS is supposed to be coming out (also something I don't like). Once we get closer to the date there will probably be a more accurate one.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Chariblaze said:
Huge first-party and second-party titles come out on Sunday (like Wii Party), minor first-party and second-party titles come out on Monday (like Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs) and third-party titles usually get Tuesday (like NBA Jam). So yes, this is a little fishy.

It's not really fishy. As Secrets said, Sunday is the right day. D/P/Pt and HG/SS was released on a Sunday as well...

That's what I meant. As everyone as pretty much said, Sunday is the right day. The 22nd is a Friday, and I don't ever remember a Nintendo release coming out on Friday. I should of used a 4th generation title instead of Wii Party in my example, but since the three I used all came out this week, I thought it would relate to current releases.

Count yourselves lucky guys i live in australia and i'll get it after you. I still can't wait until it comes out *Exited Face*.

I just called the gamestop store in my area that pokemon balck and white is set to be releaset at March 2nd...
It is true..

$40.00 is the base starting price. It was the same for Platinum and HG/SS.

(And no, I don't believe the Pokewalker is included in B/W.)

Back