(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

If they are going to boost, they should definitely do Delcatty, the poor thing only got 380 total and it costs a moonstone at that.

@seyche, why would the new pokemon has different base stat total, they just came out.

^I was mistaken. I think there are 18 Pokemon already with different forms. Sorry, my bad.
(Rotom, Giratina, Shaymin, Deoxys, Hihdaruma, Boy/Girl + all their forms)

The sprites are kind of Meh, but they always are in the first two games of a gen. In my opinion the sprites for the Gen IV pokémon in Diamond and Pearl are inferior to the ones in Platinum. That seems to be something GF tends to improve upon as they go. I'm ready to start seeing some of these guys in the anime or in the inevitable Wii battle engine (PBR 2?) that will more than likely come out after Black and White.

i want the new grass starter awwwwwh
but for now im playing past games an leveling up my pokemon an getting ready to put them in the future games
if.....i....can.

I also don't mind Jaroda's stats

Keep telling yourself that.

fresh start was probably just for the beginning of the games.

If that's the case, then what the heck? All the "fresh start" hype and people complaining about lack of references to previous generations was just trolls worthy. Apparently the whole "dream world/pokeshifter/transfer" is just another event function. Now we have 3 possible characters from platinum. Just how many times do we need to see Cynthia and WHY is she in this game? Why don't they put Drake or some other more deserving character from the franchise if they're just gonna copy/pasta her in here just for the heck of it.

Also, those are not arms. I don't care about the "real world makes sense" crud about vestigial arms. They look more like torn robes than arms.

I agree psyburn, Jaroda's stats are awful. I mean, I wasn't gonna use it anyways even though I love it's design, since I don't use grass types, but it's a shame it got shafted so badly -.- But I'm not using any of the starters in any case, I'll just pick Tsujata to get it's Pokedex entries I guess.

i just caught something unless im blind
WHERE THE HECK ARE THESE GUYS

http://pokebeach.com/news/0810/pokemon-center-ad-green-yellow-pokemon.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/news/0810/pokemon-center-ad-blue-pokemon.jpg

Black/White Team (hopefully)

Mijumaru unevolved (water) <3
Kenhorou (normal/flying) i always go with the generic bird
Warubiaru (ground/dark) Gonna Snap some heads off
Kirikizan (dark/steel) Gonna Slice some Heads off
Pendoraa (bug/poison) Eerily in love with this one

I need a sixth

881d71ba4772d3fef9bb53945d1b7356-d2yuw6y.jpg

This is the mighty ice dragon I was hyping over? Well yes, I love the design it ended up going with, but the problem is it's base stat total is 660 instead of 680 like Reshi and Zek. Slightly disappointed about all 3 for the reason I was expecting a base stat total of 720. Same goes for Genosect as I was expecting a similar level of power.

@ Grass Starters

Those could just be pokemon that have already been revealed but with Musical/Contest Outfits on them... But I'm all for the idea that there are still 14 or so they haven't revealed to us yet.

@ Psyburn

I say characters like Drake and Steven aren't in here because the RSE Remakes are next! :D (after the 3rd game of course)

Of course I could be wrong, Oak was in DPt AND in HGSS...

I think I'm gonna wait for it to come out in English, unlike what I usually do I'm gonna buy it in Spring...

I'd love to have RSE remakes! I'd actually prefer that to this Generation! Has anyone got a better shot of that freaky yellow dark/fighting guy?

While it's a lovely idea to think that would update the stats of older Pokemon so that they can compete with some of the amazing new ones, it's just not going to happen. They have never altered the stats of the Pokemon (barring the special split in Generation 2), and even if they were to alter the stats of past Pokemon by some remote chance, you'd have to question why some of the NEW Pokemon have poor stat spreads themselves (the new buffalo is basically a slower but bulkier Tauros. They even share the same mediocre base attack despite their muscular frames).

I just have to face the fact that my beautiful Pidgeot with it's glistening feathered crest will always 100% outclassed by that darned Staraptor, as well as pretty much every other bird out there (when you're inferior to Fearow, it's game over).

Doesn't seem any smaller than other regions to me. Plus, the cities/towns seem to be bigger themselves (Hiun City?) Not to mention that there are many locations off the main routes (the yellow routes don't even cross the Pokeball shaped park/lake in the center).

Back