(1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14 Downloads [5/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS a chance it could be a Third Version. I mean, look at how fast the Best Wishes Anime is going. Ash is already going towards his 4th Unova Gym Badge. Looking at Generation 4, When Platinum came out, Ash had 4 Sinnoh Gym badges. He currently has 3 Unova Gym Badges. If this does turn out to be a Third Version,Whatever the game maybe, it won't be released in Japan until around Fall 2011. There's still plenty of time for Ash to get his 4th and maybe his 5th Unova Gym Badge before the game is released.

^wh....who cares? the anime has no effect on the games...at all. the anime follows the games. hooray that ash is moving faster for once but there have been skipped episodes and its going back to old style where there wasnt much filler. im sure they will start doing pointless episodes....like usual (this is why i dont watch the anime...75% of it is pointless)

TheDarkLucario said:
Look what I found off another site (can't tell you because that's advertising. :eek: )
1zd9g8.jpg

That looks like a 'Kyurem-trying-hard-to-be-an-Arceus'... lol.

And the former form looks even cooler than this..

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
TheDarkLucario said:
Look what I found off another site (can't tell you because that's advertising. :eek: )
1zd9g8.jpg

That looks like a 'Kyurem-trying-hard-to-be-an-Arceus'... lol.

And the former form looks even cooler than this..

The entire thing looks horrible. Seriously looks fake, imo.

Then again, it could be real (which I highly doubt).

See I compare this to some pictures of ufos, bigfoot, etc. that are blurry. If it's so blurry that you barely can make out the features, it's probably fake.

^ probably is but there is that little posibility ... either way I won't be surprised if there is a FORM CHANGE for Kurem just as they did with Giratina

teeboy23 said:
There IS a chance it could be a Third Version. I mean, look at how fast the Best Wishes Anime is going. Ash is already going towards his 4th Unova Gym Badge. Looking at Generation 4, When Platinum came out, Ash had 4 Sinnoh Gym badges. He currently has 3 Unova Gym Badges. If this does turn out to be a Third Version,Whatever the game maybe, it won't be released in Japan until around Fall 2011. There's still plenty of time for Ash to get his 4th and maybe his 5th Unova Gym Badge before the game is released.

You watch anime to much.

You're only basing your speculations on Gen 4. You claim it makes a 'pattern.' Gen 5 is not Gen 4, dude. If it's such a 'pattern,' show me some similarities from Gen 1, 2, or 3. You can't base everything off of one pair of games. Give more decicive evidence.

And guess what! The Unova region has a lot more after-game content than Sinnoh. By lot I mean a lot. That means larger time spans than can use.

Yep, even Serebii calls it fake. So the 3rd version being the one CoroCorok is talking about, is less likely now. Lets hope it's a Spinoff.

Why exactly did it take more than 5 minutes to find out that it was fake? I just searched Kyurem sprite on DA and there it was.

Didn't anyone even attempt to prove it fake?

The Pokemon Company were reported to be getting special attention with the 3DS dev kits as early as February 2010, if not earlier. They're definitely working on something on the 3DS, and that Kyurem signifies that is is Grey/Gray. But why announce it now? Third versions and remakes are always announced in May, being released in September. Even Black/White were released in the same year that they were announced. There's always a two year gap between a new main series game after the beginning of a generation.
It's possible that this trend has been bucked - after all, they've been developing this game for over a year. I expected it to be the console battler, but maybe Grey/Gray will fill in for that, as its on 3DS.

I think it will be gray because of how the line went diamond,pearl,platinum like that,single single combined,thats how it works,i hope they make it 2D too because i got an XL for my b-day in early december and i cant get another system for another year,plus i know this wont happen,but it would be cool if they made pokemon games like the ones we play on the ds for the wii,i think it would suck at first but eventually get better,they might even do it for the wii 2 which im getting for my bar mitzvah, yayah

chellochello said:
I think it will be gray because of how the line went diamond,pearl,platinum like that,single single combined,thats how it works,i hope they make it 2D too because i got an XL for my b-day in early December and i cant get another system for another year,plus i know this wont happen,but it would be cool if they made pokemon games like the ones we play on the ds for the wii,i think it would suck at first but eventually get better,they might even do it for the wii 2 which im getting for my bar mitzvah, yayah

Yes, that's how the order goes, it could be the 3rd version, unless, you know, it's a spinoff game like Ranger or Mystery Dungeon.

I think that would be good, but i dunno why everyone like my friend said ruby,sapphire remakes,which would be good,but gray will be awesome when it does come out eventually, plus, kyurem in a different forme??? thats how it was with giratina,discuss the possible alternate forme

Lol this is why I don't come on here anymore~~~

Anyways, I just about freaked out when I saw the "CoroCoro Announces...", only to be disappointed that we're going to be stuck waiting another month in anticipation. -prays for XD Sequel-

/me scurries back into the wild party that is Tumblr.

Weyard said:
fake fake and fake

1zd9g8.jpg
the_new_giratina____by_sparknight-d365ipb.png

Of course it's fake, I created it: http://i52.tinypic.com/29cri35.png

That prank went horribly wrong. :<

...anyways, I hope it's a XD sequel, but not a game like PBR. Nobody liked PBR.

Off Topic: Well that was an interesting argument (but I don't/didn't intend to get involved)...

On Topic: I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say I want this new game to be a new PMD. Does anyone know if this 'Dengeki' magazine is as prone to leaks as CoroCoro? 6 days is too long for me to wait! :smashcomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back